Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Post your character!

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Post your character!

anyone with a character using chitin/bonemold armor? I haven't seen those since my Morrowind game....

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex Magistrate

As my old saves seem to be messed up, I'm starting a new character. A mage this time.

"Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

Duchess Lizbeth

My Character. Finna, Breton Vampire Lord (Over a year in game as a Vampire Lord), Level 41.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

My Dremora Butler Jeeves, My Dremora Lord, Frea, and my character.

Favas Veron. He's a bit more of a rough scavenger type but certainly a hero in the end.
    He also hasn't been able to wash off the Sovngarde glow.

He cleans up nicely though. Couldn't help but have him pose with spiders.

At this point he doesn't fight with metal weapons anymore. He conjures allies and weapons to deal with his problems.

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    Favas Veron. He's a bit more of a rough scavenger type but certainly a hero in the end.
    He also hasn't been able to wash off the Sovngarde glow.

He cleans up nicely though. Couldn't help but have him pose with spiders.

At this point he doesn't fight with metal weapons anymore. He conjures allies and weapons to deal with his problems.
    Did you use console to get that Ancient Falmer Crown?

For my companion? Yeah.

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    For my companion? Yeah.
    Ah. I was curious if that crown is obtainable without console commands even though UESP claims it is not.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Contemplating life from the roof canopy of my lakehouse. Was it all worth it? Sure, I'd got to be the Dragonborn and I'd saved the world at least three times, but it's not like people thank me for it enough. I've aged thirty years too quickly and taken to wearing lots of gold and not much else.

After I finished drying myself from an evening swim I defended my little patch of land from a dragon with nought but a pick axe.

Coming back to the house I found that my wife Mjoll and our two children, Samuel and Hroar, were missing. I had dinner alone with just a couple of wine bottles to keep me company.

Mjoll and the kids still weren't back by morning so I decided to check in at the main family estate. Can you guess what I had for Samuel?

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

he looks like wrestler

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

I think he's wearing the Gauldur Amulet. Before retirement he wore a full suit of Daedric armour, even to bed, so I never saw it.

Lumina's Avatar Vicarius

Lumina: (I know not creative name is it) Breton: Merchant/Craftsmen/Ranger, Loyal Imperial, Member of the Dawnguard.

Lumina makes some of the finest weapons in all of Skyrim, while keeping true to local traditions. Unlike her parents Lumina herself found technology more interesting than magic and loves studying old dwemer ruins, and artifacts. She has grown fond of understanding the uses of soul gems, a key component to dewmer technology. Because of all these years of studdy she is nearly inable to use but the simplest of magics.

Recently she has been working for the Dawnguard to eliminate Skyrim of her rising Vampire problems.

Lumina married Ghorbash the Iron Hand out of pitty for him, never to let him know this he travels with her everywhere she goes. When she convinced him to come join her she felt guilty that he had to dishonor his brothers name by doing so, in marriage she made sure he'd never have to return home to face him again.

Lumina herself enjoys tinkering with technology, crafting weapons/armor, toys, jewelry, just about anything brings a smile to her heart. She has befriended Sorine of the Dawnguards, and their long chats on improving the Dawnguards Crossbows have fancied her interest a number of times. Wylandriah of Riften's chats and theories have also amused her greatly, and she considered the Dark Elf a good friend, and has helped Wylandriah with a number of her experiments, primarily to help her knowledge of the use of souls and gems.

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."
    -- Eddie Rickenbacker (1890-1973)

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Legio View Post
    Jake, which ENB is that?
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28489

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

This is my Breton sorceress.

The lighting isn't very good and I haven't really found any outfits I'm terribly satisfied with so I decided to start roleplaying a devouring fertility-goddess, hence the wedding wreath-ragged clothing combo.

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Content Emeritus

A devouring fertility goddess...what does that entail?

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

Content Emeritus

Well, a lot of the early fertility-rituals involved some form of cannibalism (the devouring Bacchants, for instance - and even the ones who tore apart Orpheus). Spider-mothers, devouring goddesses, The White Goddess (!!!), are all examples of this. The link between birth and death - Cybele was originally a goddess of the underworld (i.e. death). In short, a blood or flesh sacrifice, or some form of loss (i.e. castration) is required in order to sate the devouring fertility-goddess, and after this has been done she ensures the creation of new life. This is also how she is able to run through Skyrim butchering everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Legio View Post
    This is my Breton sorceress.

The lighting isn't very good and I haven't really found any outfits I'm terribly satisfied with so I decided to start roleplaying a devouring fertility-goddess, hence the wedding wreath-ragged clothing combo.
    You should just wear some Vampire royal armor, even has a nice enchantment. I always roll with it on all my characters since I got Dawnguard.

Since you are a cannibal, you done that cannibal daedric quest?

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Everyone maxes out the muscle bar during character creation. Right?

Dem traps.

Content Emeritus

Nope, not a cannibal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Everyone maxes out the muscle bar during character creation. Right?

Dem traps.
    It really depends. If I'm playing a warrior, he usually has significant muscle mass, if not necessarily the max. If I'm playing a sorceror or stealth character, I tend to make them a good deal smaller.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!