Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exclusive: Interview with King Kong - Special Pics and Videos of TATW 3.0!

sanaz117's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Exclusive: Interview with King Kong - Special Pics and Videos of TATW 3.0!

Awesome work that you're doing KK and the team. Great job.

Freakwave's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Exclusive: Interview with King Kong - Special Pics and Videos of TATW 3.0!

Funny, lately i was thinking about how nice it would be to see an interview with King Kong. Thanks!

Beeeno's Avatar Decanus

Hi there !! Very nice and interesting interview indeed !! So I just wanna thank KK and all the staff working at this masterpiece MOD !!! Keep up with your great work pls !!!
    Si Valete Bene Est Ego Valeo

Beeeno

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Cannot wait for new release
    Great work holmies on interviev and Kong work on TATW and SS!!!

Interesting interview. I can't wait to see those previews you mentioned!
    War is peace.

wilddog's Avatar Paintedwolves run free

Of course I had extremely frustrating moments in this process where I had to fix things over and over again
    Sorry about that...

Great interview and thanks for the mention

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Very nice interview! I was actually just thinking not too long ago that it was time for the Eagle Standard to do a feature on King Kong and the soon to be released (hopefully) version 3.0!

I just wanted to say thanks again to MBA, Legio and the whole content staff for the interview request and for everything else you are doing!
    And of course, thanks to everyone who had the patience to read this and your comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    ...and there i thought only peasants and such study at hohenheim
    not only

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Great interview,very interesting and looking forward to the next S.S and TATW releases of course.

Thank you mighty lord Kong for sharing you wisdom with us humble followers. We are blesse to step in the footsteps your greatness has created!

The Khurch of Kong thanks you a lot!

P-Ape Stephan de St. Omer
    P-Ape and Expert Kritic of the Khurch of Kong / sig by y2day

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

great!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

Thanks for this guys! Great interview. Keep up the good work.

Evan

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Great work MBA and staff.

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Fantastic Master!

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Excellent interview

Being a longtime TW player/modder myself, i say, TATW is the most professional done mod ever in TW history, and as i play/modify the newer TW engine(s) (ETW/NTW/TWS2), when i'm going to play still the older TW engine, then it is mainly TATW ... this mod provides infinite fun in "vanilla" stage - just only doing my own custom changes balancing-wise (while using the Extended Map mod), ie. from the perspective of an Eriador player. Can't wait for TATW v3.0.
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Cool interview.. Gotta love KK, class act through and through..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12