Page 74 of 131 FirstFirst ... 244964656667686970717273747576777879808182838499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2619

Thread: RPH Under Darker Skies

Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

Mordor up I almost said, lol. Sicily it is! Lets keep this pace! play your saves as quickly as possible

Genoa up

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Mamluks up!

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I need an extension until tonight.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Turks
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

Englanders

Turn played and save sent to Mithridate
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

ERE
    Last edited by Mithridate; November 11, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

The alliance with Russia was officially disolved.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Minor Asia Dances

With the death of Tsar Mstislav it seems that God has turned away from Russia. Teutons are going to betray us.

Roman Empire broke alliance with our Tsardom, with the only living Orthodox state in the world. Soon you will

taste the power of Muslims. But members of our Royal House don't give up. We will fight till we invent nuclear

bomb. We just need ~700 years. Wait please. On the meeting in Trebizond 3 great Russian generals vowed to

each other that the will fight till they are alive.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Tsar Radoneg

Borivoi Novgorodskii

Vladislav Muromskii

All of them are excellent generals. All of them are native Russians. For 2 years they fought with Muslims. They

defeated 4 armies and killed 2 generals. Especially good was Borivoi Novgorodskii, Tsar's relative and the same

time brother-in-law...

But the most important battle has not yet taken place. But now Radoneg has chance for revenge for his brother

Tsar Mstislav. Sultans army was surroundd in the mountains. They could not leave territory because of snow.

And Radoneg understood that it was his chance. He could not catch him in Serdobinskaya and Ryazan, but he

followed him. And now it was his chance, may be the last glorious moment for Russians.

After Borivoi took bloody Mstislavl the road was open.

And 2 united Russian armies attacked Turk positions. It was a difficult task to take Sultan Eyup alive. He killed 6

Russians and only after that he was prisoned. He thought that Russians will release him for some money, but

when he saw Tsar with a scar across his face (he got in Bryansk) he understood that it was the end. Tsar didn't

think long. He remembered all the atrocities in Serdobinskaya, he remembered the death of his brother.

Radoneg cut off his head himseld and send the last member of Al-Din House to Edessa with the words "Sultan for

Tsar is not enough for me."

All the other prisoners were also killed.

After the battle Radoneg took a small piece of paper, still red from Mstislav's blood, and crossed out Eyup's name.

The most dangerous enemy is dead.
    1.Sultan Isa died in Iconium

2. Taj Amir Eyup killed on the Caucusus by Tsar Radoneg

3. Suat al-Din killed in Cappadocia by Tsar Mstislav

4. Mes ud al-Din killed near Sinop by Tsar Mstislav

5. Ragib al-Din (dislocation: Edessa)

6. Abu Said al-Fatimiyyun killed near Caessaria by Tsar Mstislav

Now Tsar could relax. But not for long. Russians are alone now. Enemies surround us...
    Last edited by Onix; April 20, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

The fight between Turks and Russian has been one of the longest and somehow most balanced fights in any HS I ever seen.
    20 turns of war and still the situation is hanging in the balance : all very exciting to follow
    Despite Russian grave diplomatic mistakes, I have to admit his military moves had to be quite effective if he has still been able to keep at bay Turks Egypt while he had to fight Catholics in the west front too.

And very nice story.
    Last edited by invicta; April 20, 2012 at 05:49 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Onix's diplomacy is very weak, indeed. But he easily overcompensates it with superb military skills. Perfect player for Russians he is!
    And well done! +rep

Will Jiub do an update this turn? a map update?

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Map infos is updated (or at least should be) 5 turns later. Only if players vote they want a map update now will I post one, because if a person does't want to show his map, it's his right not to.

Also on the first turn of 86 I'll be issuing prizes again for the last missions, and later on I'll be issuing other missions.

Aha kk I dont remember what my mission was... Was it capturing visby ? I think we should update the map now

Norseman: we update the map every 5 turns with 2 turns of delay.
    last update was about the map of turn given during turn 82.
    Next update (turn 85 ) will come on turn 87
    Posting maps more frequently than every 5 turns is not much useful.
    In any case you can see most changes during the timeframe by following the battles posted in the thread

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

"For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    The fight between Turks and Russian has been one of the longest and somehow most balanced fights in any HS I ever seen.
    20 turns of war and still the situation is hanging in the balance : all very exciting to follow
    balance will be broken soon. They are waiting for their fleets. Now it is on the black sea already and soon they will start to act. after destroying my defending line(I mean the Black sea), i won't be able to do anything. muslims are 3-4 times stronger then me.

after they will take the Black sea i will be almost dead, and I do everything i can to stop them. Very poor that christians don't understand that with the destruction of Orthodox shield, it will be impossible to stop them.

now I'm writing to all remaining Christian countries with just 2 words "please help".

I don't want Russian lands to be in muslim hands

Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post
    balance will be broken soon. They are waiting for their fleets. Now it is on the black sea already and soon they will start to act. after destroying my defending line(I mean the Black sea), i won't be able to do anything. muslims are 3-4 times stronger then me.

after they will take the Black sea i will be almost dead, and I do everything i can to stop them. Very poor that christians don't understand that with the destruction of Orthodox shield, it will be impossible to stop them.

now I'm writing to all remaining Christian countries with just 2 words "please help".

I don't want Russian lands to be in muslim hands
    Pff... Drama queen...

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Sorry guys, had a jam packed day today. Will take turn at around 11am GMT tomorrow

taking it soon, ive just got up
    Last edited by Dr Mac; April 21, 2012 at 05:38 AM.