Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 214661626364656667686970717273747576777879808196121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2619

Thread: RPH Under Darker Skies

Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

The Grand Duke of Poland is relieved that the bloody teutonic war is over, but the fact that our remaining enemy seem to choose war with its former ally and current neutral neighbor if baffling. Has he not enough enemies at his doorstep?

We are close to reaching peace, but seeing this how can we not continue our war?
    Allowing our enemy to feast on those brought to their knees, only to strike out at us
    afterwards when he has even more forces and land to wield against us...
    Does the English king not see what mad dog he wish to fight for?

Poland stands in debt to him, and therefore listens to him... but is there a way out of this madness?
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac: The King in the North View Post
    Dear All the Kings of Europe,

It seems that I have been put in a bit of a mess by my predeccesor. I believe that it is key that I go back to the original purpose of the Teutonic Order: To oppose all those who are enemies of the Catholic faith. I do not desire any wars with the brothers of my faith. Whether it is Poland, England, Aragon, Sicily, Norway or France. My quarrel is with those who do not recognise Our Holy Father as Christ on Earth! I will respect Novograd's previous decision to support the Order in the past and will therefore allow free passage of his troops out of my land.

The Right Honourable Grossmeister of the Teutonic Order

There has been a new development:

I informed Novgorod that he would be allowed to leave our lands freely, yet now he threatens to burn the Order's land and slaughter it's people. Should the leader of Novgorod regain his senses we shall look past this grievous slight. We desire peace, but will not hesitate to wage war in the name of our Holy Church!
    I think you'll have a had time waging war on france

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Finally peace: the terms

A-Norway, Poland and TO will grant Novgorod 10 turns of ceasefire.
    B-England will pay 10k to Poland and 10k to Norway for the damages sustained.
    C-England promise to not help Novgorod after the ceasefire will expire.
    D-Novgorod promise to not attack neither any of his former enemies (including TO, and if he does Norway and Poland will be entitled to attack Novgorod and England will remain neutral) during the ceasefire of 10 seasons.

Any of the parties involved is invited to confirm such terms as they were agreed in private.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

The signature of the Grand duke of Poland is clearly visible, that is enough.

No russian will ever be a friend of poland, war is likely in the future.
    Do not waste this breather given to you.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

The King of Norway agrees to the terms stated above.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Tsar Radoneg agrees

Tavix only has 2 hours left of his time...

EDIT: warn the subs! it seems he is not going to play his save.
    Last edited by The Norseman; April 08, 2012 at 07:10 AM.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

lol relax. he already downloaded his save.

but I also can sub him. I'm sure he is not planning to attack me))
    Last edited by Onix; April 08, 2012 at 08:48 AM.

Ok time is up, Tonno or Onix, can you sub him?

Save sent to Onyx (since his turn come after ERE, he's the best choice to do it)
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

I'm afraid it is one of the fundamental turns now.
    there is a big problem with turk fleet-i also know nothing about Greeks realtions with Egypt.
    I can't take so much responsibility.
    but i also can't make my turn tomorrow.

I'm afraid we must wait. Mine turn will be done on Tue coz i don't have time tomorrow

I agree on waiting a bit longer

ERE is not at war with the Turks or Egypt? It is his fault for not doing the turn in time. If you dont sub him, then Tonno should.

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by The Norseman View Post
    ERE is not at war with the Turks or Egypt? It is his fault for not doing the turn in time. If you dont sub him, then Tonno should.
    It's more complicated than that. i've asked invicta to sub. Course, Onix now knows what Egypt/Turks are doing. Can he prevent it?
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

@Onix: Just manage the faction (buildings, reinforcing the borders and so on).
    Byzantines are at peace with the Muslims, if he wanted make the war with them, he would have done already.
    Whatever is the problem with the fleet, keep everything in stanby for 1 turn, unless the request is very easy and cost-free for Byzantines. Loose and Pesto know Tavix didn't play his turn.
    If you don't play the turn, I or Tonno will have to play the turn tonight, and your time will expire tomorrow.

Edit: I'll sub Byzantines as it seems this turn is quite controversial, apparently
    Last edited by invicta; April 08, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

I will make a neutral turn

Here's Novgorod save.
    The port blocking fleets has been freed. In any case this decision shouldn't have any influence on next turn (so Tavix might put his fleet back if he prefer to do that)

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Iberia

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Do you know what's cool about reloading.

I can download save now. Check it out, go to sleep and while trying to fall asleep think about how to smahs England. Then come in the morning and play it like a pro.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Do you know what's cool about reloading.

I can download save now. Check it out, go to sleep and while trying to fall asleep think about how to smahs England. Then come in the morning and play it like a pro.
    Lol are you at war with England? I thought you were allies or something.