Page 69 of 131 FirstFirst ... 194459606162636465666768697071727374757677787994119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2619

Thread: RPH Under Darker Skies

Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

Sicily is up!
    Last edited by The Norseman; April 04, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StOuFf View Post
    way too tired to read through all of this, cause i dont care
    after all it is a game. you guys never got betrayed by your brothers or friends in a game?

Mamluks up!

::: Italian Courier ::: 2. April

The Italian Republic prospers!

After the italian revolution against monarchy. Italy is now in a state of peace and prosperity. Unemployment dropped to a minimum. The last reparations are paid this season and all italian cities grow on wealth. Our armies are capable of securing our borders and our nation has good relations to most of our neighbours.

Kingdom of Sicilly turned down alliance proposal!

As the former enemy of our people has turned down our alliance proposal to unknown reasons our armies are now sent to the southern borders. Government announces that The Republic of Italy is not willing to provoke a war but that "our nation has to be prepared for whatever may come." Quote Lugiano Concullio - Minister of Defences

I refused your alliance because your armies are on my borders, also because i dont know if your trustworthy, 2 players told me that your not trustworthy and seeing what you did to france im inclined to agree, id have fought tooth and nail for my ally, you kicked him when he was down, i dont want an alliance with someone who doesnt give it the same worth that i do.
    Because of these reasons i wont agree to an alliance atm, if you prove you can be trusted by keeping our NAP and we co-operate well then i see no reason in future we cant be allied. Right now its a no.
    I will give you one turn to remove your armies from my borders (this turn) if you dont, i will consider it an act of war and the full force of sicily will be brought upon northern italy.

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Do we have to replay?

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

It is done, please go ahead if possible
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Yes, a few players have to replay because of that incident.

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The Republic of Italy will by no means remove its troops from the borders to sicilly.
    Dont you dare dictate us what to do and what not to.

OOC: you dont like roleplaying much right? ;-)
    i like it having an untrustworthy reputation in this hotseat BUT i must say things changed in my nation so that should be considered. i dont play this hotseat for winning but for the sake of roleplaying.

I think its clear your just trying to start a war stouf no matter what you say. asking for the removal of troops from your borders is hardly an unreasonable request, for somebody who claims to want an alliance you seem to want war quite a bit more.

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

King of Sicilly this is just untrue but we are not willing to prove this by removing our troops.
    We will not let our border unguarded as we do not know your intentions.

And we find it very rude to call us stouf. We dont know what it means but we are very upset as it seems you do not respect the Republic of Italy as it is.
    IF stouf is a name, its a quite weird name. We do not know what to think of that. Why would a king call a republic stouf? Our Council suggests that you stop drinking the french wine you looted when conquering southern-east france.
    Last edited by StOuFf; April 04, 2012 at 07:20 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Der Grossmeister ist tot. Es lebe der Grossmeister.

Dear all the kings of the world! I am the new Grand master of the Teutonic Order and I have found this order to be in a wrongful position where my predecessor decided to go against the very faith he should have been fighting for! I am here to right all of my predecessors wrongs and crush those who do not believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ! Death to the heathens!

Dr Mac, Grand Master of The Most Illustrious Teutonic Order.

OOC: I apologise for my most dreadful German Sorted
    Last edited by Dr Mac; April 05, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

your german is perfect, at least those 2 sentences ;-)
    but you could say
    Der Großmeister ist tot. Lang lebe der Großmeister.
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by StOuFf View Post
    King of Sicilly this is just untrue but we are not willing to prove this by removing our troops.
    We will not let our border unguarded as we do not know your intentions.

And we find it very rude to call us stouf. We dont know what it means but we are very upset as it seems you do not respect the Republic of Italy as it is.
    IF stouf is a name, its a quite weird name. We do not know what to think of that. Why would a king call a republic stouf? Our Council suggests that you stop drinking the french wine you looted when conquering southern-east france.
    President of italy?
    We address you now from the great kingdom of sicily, we do not want war and seek to prevent it, but you must realize that putting your armies on my border is not a defensive, but an offensive action. Keeping your armies in your cities is defensive, putting your armies in range of my cities is not.
    As we said we wont accept an alliance, we will extend the NAP if both sides can stick to the NAP without instances like this and can co-operate an alliance may form, but now the situation is to tense.
    I moved my armies last time in a great show of faith, offered a peace with no conditions when you were pressed by mighty england. Now it is your turn to show faith and start decommissioning.
    Sicily will defend herself if attacked.

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Please save the roleplay for after your save is done! UPLOAD THE SAVE!

Haha, hadnt played the turn yet, genoa up

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

hmmm such a familiar turn

Mamluks up!

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Today or mb tomorrow I will write something. I like this hs more and more even I'm going to die at 100 th turn I suppose... I really want to start a new one when 7.0 comes out

Someone needs to sub Egypt.
    Tonno (Aragon) , The Norseman (Norway) or any of his allies can contact me asap and I'll send the save to with password cleared
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I would like if a ally of him subb.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

I gave the save to Pesto as he's Egypt ally and he comes after Egypt in the turn order , so it would be very handy.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

Brits!