Page 68 of 131 FirstFirst ... 184358596061626364656667686970717273747576777893118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2619

Thread: RPH Under Darker Skies

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

Roger wilco.
    Last edited by Ishan; April 03, 2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: quote removed

Wow, they begin leaving because they are losing and use the punishmment as a reason.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

I am leaving coz you just can win with the use of dirty tricks coz you can't me beat fairly

Jiub I'm really happy that you have real life, but it isn't the excuse for you, that you didn't watch through game and through topic and didnt edit rules, so I have a reasonable question- why the hell we need this?
    Last edited by Ishan; April 03, 2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: insult removed

You just can win with the use of dirty tricks coz you can't me beat fairly
    Dirty tricks? oh dont even try. You involved youself into my war with TO(WHICH THEY STARTED) and repeatedly blocked my armies and ships. You are the one who isnt playing fairly. Hadn`t it been for your involvement I would have destroyed TO and definitaly destroyed you by now.

Few posts edited\deleted and insults removed. Keep it civil here and don't insult members please & these rules apply on every member including the local moderators. I don't want to see this sort of behaviour again here please.

I haven't infracted anyone here but if this continues then infractions will be issued:

Insulting Others (1, 3, or 6 points)
    Posts clearly insulting other board members, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly, are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Name-calling ("You're an idiot", "You moron")
    • Direct insults ("Screw you")
    • Offensive orders ("Go kill yourself", "Shut up")
    • Using threatening, harassing, defamatory, hate-speech, or libelous language
    • Using race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender as a means of insult, either directly or implied
    • Insinuations ("Are you stupid or something?") or insults towards family ("Your mom...")

Instead, members should criticize the post, not the poster. SEGA, the Creative Assembly, and related bodies are considered board members for this purpose, since some of them are. You can still criticize their games without insulting them personally.
    If a member is angry and he thinks that he can't control himself from insulting someone then he can request a forum suspension or TWC suspension for 24 hours to save himself from infractions till he gets all cool about it.

Edit: As I said before, n00bsky, you must replay.
    As i said before, just switch TO to AI. I don't think anybody want to take it.

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post
    I am leaving coz you just can win with the use of dirty tricks coz you can't me beat fairly

Jiub I'm really happy that you have real life, but it isn't the excuse for you, that you didn't watch through game and through topic and didnt edit rules, so I have a reasonable question- why the hell we need this?
    Dirty tricks ?
    You stopped your army from being attacked by throwing in a fort and spies in it, so please, you broke the rules to get the situation to tilt in your favor. It is not my fault you are loosing. You made that move and put another player at a disadvantage. Now I don't know what goes on inside your head, but not punishing you for breaking the rule would be unfair to Poland. It is not of my responsability to make sure you're faction does well. I simply enforce the rules.

And I'm two faced why exactly ? Stop throwing insults and accusations without ever posting any evidence.

And about editing the rules, Invicta explained, but you don't seem to be reading the posts ...You are obviously poorly informed, because we never said the rules were to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bsky View Post
    As i said before, just switch TO to AI. I don't think anybody want to take it.
    Like it matters that TO will be AI. Poland may feel a slight up in the difficulty, but that's all...
    Last edited by Jiub; April 04, 2012 at 04:39 AM.

I didnt leave when I was losing, I had to fight TO and Novgorod by myself, which was pretty much impossible before other nations stepped in and supported my financially.

Well then, because Onix and n00bsky quit because they can't stand loosing, I turned their factions to AI.

Norway is up.

Oh, I dont think Onix is leaving... He just told me on a PM.... maybe we should contact him and confirm it? and besides, that is the wrong save, we are at turn 82 now
    Last edited by The Norseman; April 04, 2012 at 07:33 AM.

Now it's not the wrong save, we have to pick up from TO's last turn, which was in turn 81...
    If Onix says he still wants in, I'll only turn TO AI.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

If TO is free now I'll take it

Ok Dr Mac.
    @Norseman and Mithridate : keep playing considering TO as Human faction (so AR battles and post ss of battles) as Dr Mac is replacing Noobsky
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Due Tsar's latest actions, the Roman Empire will brake the alliance with Russia. His behaviour is unaccectable and our reputation will suffer if we are associated with the mad monarh.

Basileus Livanios
    Last edited by tavix; April 04, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

Dr. Mac, will be taking TO like Invicta said, he will have to repeat his turn with TO, turn 81, with the condition of not moving that army. I just need to wait a while longer until Onix informs me if he's still in or not, after that we can hit it off again.

Then TO should not be allowed to move anything near me as well, because now he knows about the attack. Which means no recruitment whatsoever in these regions: Visby, Noekpoing and Uppsala and no movement of the ships or troops(no attacking at all). They must be the exact same as when Noobsky finished his turn.

There were 3 units in all of Noobskys cities, hmm maybe 4 in one of them, but that you can use somewhere else.. here are the pics.
    Last edited by The Norseman; April 04, 2012 at 09:54 AM.

I subbed this turn to make sure everything went as it should, and as of next turn Dr. Mac will play as TO.

Mithridate, don't forget you're not allow to lay siege to the fort with the frozen army.

K, ill spare their lives... for now
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Thanks Jiub! Ill do the save in 10 mins

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

So I'm ok to move the men in the next turn?