Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637383940415681 ... LastLast

Thread: RPH Under Darker Skies

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

---- GREAT, but a bit out of my taste... I think (I would do it) you should have added something like how your tutors teach your comanders about destroying sige wepons, just like what you did with sea warfare stuff, not go so much in a game sens. And I think you should add more of that "their spys reported" or "our spys reported"---- (on Invictas RP)

King Eusebion expresses his deepest disappointment and even disgust to the acts, I dare to call it childrens play, of the northern Kingdoms, the same greed and ignorance of French Antipope leaded France into war against our nation.
    I have something to leave for my kids, a job of faith and a nation to feed. If you
    continue like this, there will not be anything left for your kids. And while you play, two great problems from east are rising, all luck for my kingdom as we have to fight only one, while Novgorod has to fight them both.
    Crown of Aragon will stay neutral in any of this conflicts. I would only like to note that Kingdom of Genoa and France, the two great ploters, have entered alliance. King of Aragon greets this, while it stays in a non-
    militaristic aggressive alliance. What, how it looks like, nations in the north didn't manage to do.
    Last edited by Tonno; January 11, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

the great two ploters (tbh it was the best i could do in my position )

The King of Genoa is confused by all the actions of the northern kingdoms. We hope things get settled soon!
    To the King of Aragon: The alliance between france and genoa is not a hostile move against you as you signed peace with france and our two nations agreed to a non agression pact. The relations between aragon and genoa used to be good. If you do not stop calling us a plotter or untrustworthy we are forced to stop diplomatic contact to you and withdraw our trade agreement.

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

1288 AD - Krakow

"my King! An English diplomat has arrived with peace terms to end the war!"
    "Peace terms? Let me take a look.."

"HAH! What is this garbage? Even if they would give me London and 100.000 florins I still wouldnt accept!"

"But my King.. The armies of England are at the shores of Hamburg.. and the plague is terrorising our lands.. we wont stand a chance..."

"You are so very wrong.. but that's not your fault.. your just a servant.. You see.. The Norwegian King and I had a plan! The English King believes the Norwegians are on his side.. the siege on Hamburg is not real! We are just trying to get these English soldiers close enough to Hamburg.. and then we strike them! Hah
    hahahahahahaha"

"My King... The English Diplomat told me King James the Pious saw trough this plan from the beginning.. he suspected you and the Norwegian King all along and he called it a poor move.."

"What?? That is nonsense !! How dare you speak such lies like that?!?! GUARDDS!!! Arrest that man!! Arrest him right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No

"No? Who is there? Who said that!?"

"I did father.. This has gone too far.. you are sick father.. And I will not let you destroy our Kingdom.. I have the seals from every member of the council.. You are no longer allowed to leave the palace and I relief you of all of your duties.. I will sign this peace with England and hopefully save our Kingdom from destruction.."

"Guards, bring my father to his chambers.."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

And so it was that in the year 1288AD Bernard became the next King of Poland, peace with England was signed and a non attack pact for the next 6.5 years
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    (15 turns)
    was agreed upon. Stettin has been handed over to the English

and Hamburg remains under siege.. every unit that com
    manded forts in the Hamburg or Stettin region has been called back to Krakow.

Will and act until victory

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Treaty of Innsbruck

Austro-Bavaria

Basileus Livanios was trying for years to end the war with the venetians.
    He was firmly refused every time. But, this season he received a letter from the venetian doge.

Great Basileus Livanios,

My Republic is about to collapse. It was a huge mistake to fight two enemies at one time.
    You captured the Balkans and my rivals, the genovese, all my italian regions, including the capital, Venice, one year ago.
    Also, some lost russian barbarians, sacked Zagreb to get supplies for the long road back to Kiev.

With this said, Venice abandons his claims on Dalmatia, Albania, Greece and the islands of Crete and Rhodos. From now on the regions will be recognised as Roman territories at the venetian court.

Send a diplomat to Innsbruck to sign the papers,

Venetian Doge.

------------

Russia!

Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Norwegian Gambit

Russian Tsar Mstislav,Grand Duke of Kiev,Grand Duke of Novgorod, Grand Duke of Vladimir, Duke of Yaroslavl

and so on... But Poland seems to ignore all these titles, they have forgotten about our brotherhood. They have

taken the side of English bastards instead of being part of the Slavs Union. They accept the conditions of British

monsters, they chose the side of turks... In Russia we call this "sit on two chairs". But be attentive.sitting on

two tables may be the cause of hemorrhoids. And in your ages, Polish King, it is not very good. Don't play

with us, we can be really dangerous, we have not yet invented communism, but anyway...

The first our action was to give Zagreb to Romans, to our Blood brothers. And you,poles, will get nothing.

Keep in mind our position, don't be so selfish.

The Black Sea War pt.II

But we have good news from the South. Our Minor Asia army took Georgian city Kutaisi, but wait... Why

georgian? Abhazian! But anyway now now it's russian one.

Abkhazians were so good that allowed to rename their town in Mstislavl.

in honor of our wise ruler, Tsar Mstislav. This year he has become grandfather. One of his lovely daughters

gifted him a boy, and Tsar's brother Radoneg not far behind. His third son just appeared. After celebrations

he sent his eldest son to military school in Bryansk.
    Last edited by Onix; January 12, 2012 at 08:45 AM.

Bear cavalry!
    Former administrator of "Heroes and Villains", "Days of Glory" and "Europa I"

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Now this is how I'd like to see most pages of these thread, filled with role play posts!

Please guys dish out some reputation points to the guys above!! I repped all I could.

Story later, no time now.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

ahahaha its so much fun to read through your RPG stories! especially the russian oones, always make me laugh! ^^
    i would be glad to have the time to think of such stories.

Norway...

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

@Max.K and others

When you make a roleplaying story DONT put it in spoilers!! Why would you?? This hotseat is dedicated to roleplaying! If you want to put something between spoilers then it should be comments not related to the story!!
    Will and act until victory

It looks much more nicer when pics are in spoliers... it's easier to see everything...

i agree with Tonno, dont understand why Desley is so tempted by those spoilers xD

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

sub? Tonno do it again

I will wait for some time... he was on yesterday (I think) so maybe he will get back on.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

if he was and posted nothing,so what about changing player?

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

i just saw it was my turn.Also i ask the admin to clear the pass so that i can play my turn.

save has been sent, play play the turn asap
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Genoa!