Page 27 of 131 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627282930313233343536375277127 ... LastLast

Thread: RPH Under Darker Skies

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

tripple post. nice ;-P

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Storry will come later...
    And I hope this is the right save...
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    To win the HS every player must reach 3 conditions:
    1-Conquer 60 settlements (in addition to the ones he already owns. So if someone starts with 7 settlements, he'd need at least 67 settlements)
    2- Destroy a human faction which will be decided by the Admin-Game master. The faction will be known only by the admin and the player. Also every one of you will have one (and one only) faction with the aim to destroy you. One thing is sure: the faction you have to destroy, will have a different faction to destroy than you. This will exponentially increase complexity of the diplomacy.

3- Conquer 3 key settlements. 1 of them is the starting capital. Of the other 2, 1 will be unique and the last one won't be unique (which means other factions will have the same objective).

I have some questions about the Victory conditions.

What are those key settlements???
    60 regions is like... wayyyyyy too much?? Why so many regions?
    Will and act until victory

60 regions because that way people will fight each others for supremacy instead of making the coalition-gang-bang of the friendship.
    Since only 170-180 regions are conquerable, it'll be difficult to act as true allies as everyone I hope will desire to win.
    By having everyone acting on his own (thanks also to the secret goals) things will get much more interesting.

About the key settlements I already explained that , and you need own them to win the HS. Jiub should have assigned to you your key settlements:
    A-they are 3.
    B-One is your starting capital ( I mean the one with which your faction start the game in late era). So this settlement is known to everybody, and you know the capital of the other factions.
    If you think someone is very close to victory, by occupying his capital you'd be able to stop him. The same other players might do to you.
    C- The second key settlement is secret, unique (it means only your faction should have it as a goal) should be owned at the start, by a human faction different from the one you needs to eliminate.
    D-Last settlement is supposed to be some very important city (like Rome ,Jerusalem, Constantinople and so on) and other factions (like 2-3) share this settlement as a goal to win the HS.
    This means you'll be in competition (although you don't know with who) with other factions for this settlement.
    Last edited by invicta; December 29, 2011 at 09:05 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Ah ok

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Yep, invicta explained it great. You basically have a couple of factions working their way to the same goals as you, so you'll not only have to be a great military leader to conquer settlements desired by several factions but also cunning as to not let the others know your plans, cos if they do, you could turn an ally into your enemy, in just a second.
    Also, another key element is balance, if you can't keep it you can find yourself overwhelmed by the ones who need your settlements to win.

Also the missions I give can complicate the situation furthermore. :
    Last edited by Jiub; December 29, 2011 at 10:20 AM.

!
    I forgoted to post some pics...

Nothing important I just taken one fort... (there is no trouble about it...
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Hey guys i will be going today and i will be back on 2nd January.Tonno will be my subber if my turn comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    !
    I forgoted to post some pics...

Nothing important I just taken one fort... (there is no trouble about it...
    I hope its not one of my forts. We signed peace remember?
    Former administrator of "Heroes and Villains", "Days of Glory" and "Europa I"

Quote Originally Posted by Húrin the Steadfast View Post
    I hope its not one of my forts. We signed peace remember?

Sorry!!! but I was a bit feared, so I did something u will not like; not at all.

But when u accept the offer I made in-game everything will be ok. I'll even pay u the 400 gold for the one unit u lost. (more like 20 man)
    And I removed one turn on your pament. So that means u'll pay only 8 turns. Hope u won't get mad.

I really don't understand your logic at all. When i said i accept your offer, i mean it. But whatever.
    Former administrator of "Heroes and Villains", "Days of Glory" and "Europa I"

Norway up.
    Diplomat didn't reach Russians in that turn.

Sicily up!
    Last edited by The Norseman; December 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

Save sent by PM!

uh i need a few more hours got to do some work first...

edit: doing it
    Last edited by StOuFf; January 01, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Mamluks up!

*think of your own RPG story ;-)*
    no things happened which would be interessting to mention...
    Last edited by StOuFf; January 01, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

-=KingXami=-'s Avatar Biarchus

This is the old gang on
    how r you guys
    @ Desley
    Thanks for your pass by and yes i'm still alive

Quote Originally Posted by -=KingXami=- View Post
    This is the old gang on
    how r you guys
    @ Desley
    Welcome back friend, how is your situation in Egypt? Will you come back to hotseats anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by -=KingXami=- View Post
    This is the old gang on
    how r you guys
    @ Desley
    Nice to see you around again. I hope things are fine for you
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

An old hotseat friend of yours? I guess he left when I registered here Well hello anyways!