Default Re: RPH Under Darker Skies

1 more screen

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Tonno? sub?

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Oh God... I forgot... I'm on it!
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Screens are in England rar file.

And there's a problem!
    I think I got two Heroic victory.
    The land one was not possbile to change, I reloaded so much times, admin can check that one, it's not possille to make it even a avrege victory. Other one is near Porto, it's a sea battle, that's one of the most important sea battles fought. As I defeated the whole English fleet, and I was realy getting nervous cuz of the reloading, I kept playing.
    State your self on the matter of punishment or do you want me to reload. It can be done tonight or tomorow (18h from now).
    Last edited by Tonno; December 10, 2012 at 07:40 AM.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

- Reloading turns is allowed, but Heroic victories are banned. So if you obtain one of them, you must reload until you get a different
    type of result.

those heroic vicotories can surly be made into clear victories. leave some men behind.
    i will definitly not accept a heroic victory against me fleet ;-)

- Spies can be used against forts as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort.

violated the spies rule. i guess you need to replay anyway. 38 and 16 percent infiltration chance is not quite enough ;-)

but the move marrying my general is really good i must say i did not expect that ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by StOuFf View Post
    - Spies can be used against forts as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort.
    Oh... I forgoted about that one.

Then I'll replay.
    Last edited by Tonno; December 10, 2012 at 08:50 AM.

Sogesu's Avatar Campidoctor

Two of sixth English force in Italy were beaten but their entire army remains super strong. We were inflicted almost two fold death toll to win every battle thus can't prolong this war any longer.

I am pretty sure that English has prepared very well and very long time for this invasion. Most of their troop are mostly composed with superb heavy billmen. This is picture of their troop in North Italy.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Last turn, we saw Egypt armies matching to Italy, now they disappear. We wonder if they seem to fear the roars of the lions ?

Egypts up.

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

turks up
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

ENGLnD!

Poland up!

Aragons defences are destroyed in the west. many good man died but victory is ours.

and one screenshot against sicily

Sogesu's Avatar Campidoctor

There are unmatched enemies in terms of size and military power, English advance is unstopable. I would ask Northern brothers to open a second front to halt their pace to a world dominance.

KingRussell's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post
    aragon
    I would like to respectfully ask the admin to check these issues :
    1: Is it allowded to sally from the settelement wich is under attack.(while you can not get Win or draw reult)?(if yes,then why?, it is not fair and normal)

2: It seems curious(not saying suspicius) to get that result when My army is bigger, with same general,and Ods also favor me.
    As you can see below the rule says Cards must not be edited in any way.
    Russian army after defeat my first army had eight hundred and some, but innext battle he had 950 units.
    He may brought those extra army between battles, but for clarification, i ask to show me the Army composition.
    Also please the battle field must be in the screenshot. i understand the night war will keep one of my general away from the first battle, but i even cant see him in the map.

3_Russia has a catapult in his navy wich is parked in port,(some where in bulgaria, i dont remember the city name).
    May be some one say it`s just a simple catapult, the issue is respecting the rules.
    I`ll wait for admin`s response.

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine).
    Composition of the army must not be edited and being visible. Also it happened that numbers in the result of a battle did not match (number of soldiers - loss = men remaining). If something like what happened in this post: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10512526 (see ss 2 & 4) happens to you it mean one only thing: you either might have cheated or you have not a vanilla install and that cause a bug in the results. Either way it's your fault and you'll need to replay the battle until you get a clean result.
    Last edited by KingRussell; December 13, 2012 at 09:47 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by KingRussell View Post
    I would like to respectfully ask the admin to check these issues :
    1: Is it allowded to sally from the settelement wich is under attack.(while you can not get Win or draw reult)?(if yes,then why?, it is not fair and normal)
    It was legal under the rules. Fair, no but invicta and I both forgot to add the no-sally rule.
    2: It seems curious(not saying suspicius) to get that result when My army is bigger, with same general,and Ods also favor me.
    As you can see below the rule says Cards must not be edited in any way.
    Russian army after defeat my first army had eight hundred and some, but innext battle he had 950 units.
    He may brought those extra army between battles, but for clarification, i ask to show me the Army composition.
    Also please the battle field must be in the screenshot. i understand the night war will keep one of my general away from the first battle, but i even cant see him in the map.
    Onix did not post screen shots of a battle. Your army was hidden and I had to waste one unit just to trip the ambush (ON A REPLAY). I added all the mercenaries in Russia's region, still attacked your first army, won the battle, then added two mercenaries available in your region to increase the size. Then won the second battle with less losses than Onix posted. He also posted one battle three times-No that doesn't balance the missing ones.
    A fine for missing screen shots is deserved, nothing else.
    3_Russia has a catapult in his navy wich is parked in port,(some where in bulgaria, i dont remember the city name).
    May be some one say it`s just a simple catapult, the issue is respecting the rules.
    I`ll wait for admin`s response.
    Onix parked that catapult in the flreet last turn when he was not at war with you. There was very little movement left then. He should have moved it on turn 109. If that catapult is still aboard the fleet and in port on next turn he will be fined.

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine).
    Composition of the army must not be edited and being visible. Also it happened that numbers in the result of a battle did not match (number of soldiers - loss = men remaining). If something like what happened in this post: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10512526 (see ss 2 & 4) happens to you it mean one only thing: you either might have cheated or you have not a vanilla install and that cause a bug in the results. Either way it's your fault and you'll need to replay the battle until you get a clean result.
    Does anyone wish to add the no-sallying against a superior force in order to prevent sacking/exterminating a city/castle rule? I call for a vote of the players YES or NO
    Any one have questions on any of these rulings?

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

YES on no-sally rule.

Yes! add a no-sallying rule.
    It only affects Onix as he is the only one "abusing" it but still ;-)

KingRussell's Avatar Tiro

Yes on adding the rule
    I`ll play my turn in 2 hour.
    Thanks
    Last edited by KingRussell; December 15, 2012 at 05:36 AM.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

No-I'm against adding this rule.
    If you wanto to sack or exterminate the settlement, then you need to take catas. It isn't very difficult.
    We also had a discussion a half a year ago in this topic-everybody agreed that it is fine

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post
    No-I'm against adding this rule.
    If you wanto to sack or exterminate the settlement, then you need to take catas. It isn't very difficult.
    We also had a discussion a half a year ago in this topic-everybody agreed that it is fine
    Wrong, we agreed it was an exploit. Read my Rules thread. It's in the first post and was one of the rules most discussed.