Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Question] Do the mongols invade in Broken Cresent?

Default Re: Do the mongols invade in Broken Cresent?

Quote Originally Posted by nurhak View Post
    that what you say in your last sentence doesnt matter, they were still mughal rulers because its important of what the father is, if the father was mughal and the mother rajput makes him more mughal then rajput,

There was many messaging between Yildirim Beyazid and Timur Lenk because of this,because this was important in turkish traditions in that time
    The Mughal emperors have a mixed lineage after Akbar. Doesn't mean they're not Mughal(did I say that?), but they do have rajput in them.

There's a reason why the earlier emperors like Babur look nothing like his great great great...... grandson.

Picture of the last Mughal(Bahadur Shah II) his wife and kids.

This is what happens when you mix with the local population for generations.
    Last edited by bengalg3; November 16, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

yes they swarm forth from samarkhand in 1205 I think. Fighting them off with a hindu faction is alot of fun, watching them flail against my unstoppable elephants is always amusing

mughals were rulers of a territory which had much little amount of men of their own religion(islam) even their capital "delhi" had much less amount of muslims as compared to non muslims. so they were forced to hire and use local troops(and rajputs were most related to the job of fighting). Akbar was the first mughal emperor who involved hindus very largely in country's affairs. uptill aurangzeb and his predecessors were from muslim mothers. their families were largely turks, afghans, khans.

I think mongols are way too weak in BC.......... in my campaign, they were even kicked by Khwaremian........and it didn't make sense at all

Harith's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by AltairBasic View Post
    I think mongols are way too weak in BC.......... in my campaign, they were even kicked by Khwaremian........and it didn't make sense at all
    its AI issue related... not roster or anythin else.... try downloading the RBBR which will fix it perhaps..

Quote Originally Posted by Harith View Post
    its AI issue related... not roster or anythin else.... try downloading the RBBR which will fix it perhaps..

Forgive my ignorance......but what is RBBR??

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahar_Arihayi View Post
    mughals were rulers of a territory which had much little amount of men of their own religion(islam) even their capital "delhi" had much less amount of muslims as compared to non muslims. so they were forced to hire and use local troops(and rajputs were most related to the job of fighting). Akbar was the first mughal emperor who involved hindus very largely in country's affairs. uptill aurangzeb and his predecessors were from muslim mothers. their families were largely turks, afghans, khans.
    They were all from Muslim mothers, but after Akbar most of the emperors were birthed from a Muslim converted Rajput women... This is because the Rajputs and the Mughals at the time formed a political alliance. Which I guess involved marriage alliance, which became a trend.

so they were forced to hire and use local troops(and rajputs were most related to the job of fighting).
    They were "forced" I guess, but the Mughals best generals were no doubt Rajputs. They played a huge role in Mughals southern expansion.
    Last edited by bengalg3; December 04, 2011 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harith View Post
    India... it would be fun to remake the history of the mongols sailin to Arabia and then siege mecca which ends badly after their camp is stormed and the men of Islam took up the fight and were unified by one great general until today.....

would be fun...
    the Mongols have only conquered some parts of the Middle-East because they conquered it during the time those place is in full civil war such as Sunni vs Shia and some internal conflict between the Abassid's and Kwarezm's,your plan of Mongols landing in Oman or Yemen is a very bad one because you know that in the Arabian desert during that time no traveler have survived crossing the dessert of Arabia,the only place you could reach cities in Arabia during that time is travelling in the coast lines and it will still be hard for them because coast lines during that time are dotted by several tribal clans and a news of Mongols landing near Makkah will instantly reunite all Muslims and travel to Arabi to fend off the Mongols.

matmohair1's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Question] Do the mongols invade in Broken Cresent?

Quote Originally Posted by diez View Post
    as the title says...
    is there mongol armies invading from the east in this mod?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by matmohair1 View Post
    -------->

Quote Originally Posted by hameem123 View Post
    -------->
    Hameem, i was wondering: are you turk?

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    Hameem, i was wondering: are you turk?
    No,why? i am not a Turk or Arab.

Irakli_1987's Avatar Libertus

ok ive read here about defeating mongols easily .... but in BC 2.4 they spread their armies with geometric progression .... and almost every general with full slots is capable to defeat at least 3-4 generals with any kind of units ... and they just are usntopbl. in the first turn they have 5 generals with full slots of units. and then in every turn they get about 8 more similar kind of undefeated general with slots full of units. what would u say about that ?
    Last edited by Irakli_1987; December 16, 2016 at 03:59 AM.
    The Kingdom Of Georgia

this is just what my glorious Kara-Khitai are facing now. i was very lucking to could have ended all other wars before they entered my realm.

looking forward to a non-stop-battle with the Great Khan ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12