Page 20 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829304570120 ... LastLast

Thread: TATW Unofficial patch 4.0

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Preview: Extra custom settlements (update 12/27/11) Dain's Halls 2.0

May I try to implent it on the map? I think I get the idea, and it cant be that hard. If I screw up, I cant play the settlement anyway, so it's a win/win solution for you
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Default Re: Preview: Extra custom settlements (update 12/27/11) Dain's Halls 2.0

looks good leo

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Nice, but Carn Dûm should consist of three inner rings of walls and towers, each wall built on higher ground than the one before it.
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Dain's Halls are a work of art!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Maiar93 View Post
    Nice, but Carn Dûm should consist of three inner rings of walls and towers, each wall built on higher ground than the one before it.
    Quote Originally Posted by leo.civil.uefs View Post
    Can dum was initialy bigger, then I found myself with 2 circle of walls tottaly empty and had to reduce it, THERE IS NO PROPER STUFF TO FIT IT. If you dont trust my competence, take a look on KK's Dol Guldur and you will see what Im talking about.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Very cool Leo

Ceasar Gubius's Avatar Ducenarius

I'm impressed ! I really am fond of your Dain's halls! Now all that is needed is Iron Hills, Blue Mountains and Erebor ...

One idea that I thought would be cool though, what if you were to make the Ruins of Fornost and Animunas (Spelt right?)... Then make the rebuilt versions of them AND Weathertop (Much like what is done with Osgiliath)
    RTR RULES!!!!

They look amazing, nice work!

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Ok so where when we get this new custom settlements at? and do they work for TATW 3.1? Sorry I'm still new with all of this

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

This is not finished yet, so it isn't in the game yet.
    Leo, just out of curiousity, how much more will you make before releasing them? If they don't make it into the next version ofcourse.

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

As I said before, I dont know how to implement them properly in the campaign.
    Im making more and more because it is funny.
    Carn dum, dunharrow, dain's halls are done and I belive KK would like to have them for a next release since he got weathertop with good will.
    Cirith need a rework.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by leo.civil.uefs View Post
    As I said before, I dont know how to implement them properly in the campaign.
    Im making more and more because it is funny.
    Carn dum, dunharrow, dain's halls are done and I belive KK would like to have them for a next release since he got weathertop with good will.
    Cirith need a rework.
    Please do something else before reworking Cirith Ungol
    also, hells yea awsum postcount

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

yes, you can expect new settlements comming and not just by me...

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I hope the focus of the next patch will be new settlements cause the other aspects of the mod are pretty much near perfection.

It's one of the only things left to do now +maybe remake of faction rosters but that's being done too

Mau5Warrior's Avatar Foederatus

Dains Halls is fantastic. Both versions were incredible. You really have a gift with making these settlements. Dains Halls and Barad-dur are my favourite by far Hope KK implements them in the next patch so everyone can experience these amazing works of art
    Follower of the one and only..... Joel Zimmerman

New Dains Halls look great, and i would like to try it. Obviously high ceilings in corridors are way to go. Also support any kind of attempt to create Erebor if its high quality work like this.
    Is there posibbility to upload these settlements as custom battles?
    Time is the killer.

amazing amazing AMAZING!

It's really cool to see how you get better and better with each seetlement. Good work!