Thread: TATW Unofficial patch 4.0

Default Re: Unofficial patch

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    What about this from my previous post? "But moderators who make the rules should know when it's actually too late to revoke permissions because of their own fault when they clearly have told in an open post that it has been given."

I just want to know an answer to this.
    Human errors happen. It is never too late to revoke a permission, or, even do something like this:

Team may be subject to revocation of their hosted mod forum, closing of their mod thread and banning of their mod from the site.
    Good enough? Also, as I have posted in my previous post, there are some guidelines about modding and permissions: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ing-Guidelines

The discussion about this is not over yet, maybe something good comes out of it, maybe it doesn`t. Time will tell.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; December 05, 2013 at 03:59 PM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

I really hope it will be good. All that people want here is the continuation of TATW i think, which is not easy at itself to do, and even harder with that whole permission thing.

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

All of you please try to not make this personal.

The moderadors dealing with this seem to very very positive and even engaged in making things good for all the comunity.
    The "yes" followed by the "no" thing was compelling, its true, but its past. And its not the focus.

Well that's a kick in the teeth to all of Leo's hard work. But I understand that the mods hands are regrettably tied in this matter.

Hopefully our absentee landlord shows his face sometime this century and then maybe the game can move forward.

Senator

Hey leo, I have been wondering, The DBM team has made models of Giant Ballistas which they have made open source IIRC. Do you think there is any chance of reusing those models for Isengard catapults?

Quote Originally Posted by Tankbustaz View Post
    Hey leo, I have been wondering, The DBM team has made models of Giant Ballistas which they have made open source IIRC. Do you think there is any chance of reusing those models for Isengard catapults?

Giant Ballistas for replacing Catapults? Wow!

Anyway show me the link please.

Senator

Here is the link

I believe it is open source. You can ask them for further information. Or download the mod as well.

Here is the link

I believe it is open source. You can ask them for further information. Or download the mod as well.
    I actually would like to have the links showing the unit.

Civis

If u give permissions to someone for an exactly thing, it can only revoked it in special terms. This means: U can revoke a work
    only in terms of different, exactly another kind of premission. This mean: leo cant remove his premissions for KK for leos settlements in 3.2.
    (I am ass hole to think about this)
    Read the law or take it!
    So if KK had give premission for one kind of work, he cant revoke it only at the fundamental change of the submodder work, or the next relase of the premission gived materials.

argh...!!!
    I remember a commodore 64 3D game where was poor targets.
    U are poor targets ppl.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; December 06, 2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: removing insulting words

Quote Originally Posted by leo.civil.uefs View Post
    I actually would like to have the links showing the unit.
    We also have them in our RTW mod.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

intel's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Leo, I'd like to add something to your list of possible future improvements.

- revised battlemap environment

There's an excellent battlemap environment modders resource released by Roma Surrectum 2 team. Implementing it in M2TW requires knowledge of ITWE only few people have. And that list includes you. TBH, I think that you're the only person that could make it work, sans KK. ITWE team is too occupied with developing their awesome tool. When KK vanished, I had high hopes he'd elaborate on his enviroment changes made in 3.2 and come back to us with something mind-boggingly awesome. Now, since KK is gone ( ), his awesomeness descended upon you. You are his successor, you wield the power!

Senator

How do I attach images to my post. It keeps saying upload failed.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

How do I attach images to my post. It keeps saying upload failed.
    This sometimes happens to me too. In that case I use the "basic uploader" option that is shown in the right corner of the little pop up where you can select the files.
    This method hasn't failed me yet.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Yeah I got to agree with intel, some elven forests with higher trees and stuff would be awesome !

Senator

Here you go Leo. Bask in its glory

and some rep pls
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0000.jpg  

Would it be possible to make it so that the troll catapults shoot severed heads instead of cows, say by using the grapeshot animation, but changing the grapeshot into heads? I think that would be a cool feature to have, if it's possible, since it would be more true to the story than launching cow carcasses.

An old dream of mine is now included for the next release.

See the preview and give this guy a lot of reputation.

Is it the new warg mounts?
    "Far better is it to have a stout heart always, and suffer one's share of evils, than to be ever fearing what may happen, and never incur a mischance." - Herodotus

yes