Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Diplomacy v1.8.4 (Forced Diplomacy, Taking Allied Forts, Allied Allies, Osgiliath Ferry, Ally Invade) [3.2 compatible]

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Total Diplomacy v1.8.4 (Forced Diplomacy, Taking Allied Forts, Allied Allies, Osgiliath Ferry, Ally Invade) [3.2 compatible]

Total Diplomacy v1.8.4

TATW 3.2
    It is included in Withwnar's Submod Collection.

(See this post for a generic M2TW alternative: it provides save-game-compatible Forced Diplomacy for any M2TW mod.)

[6 Nov 2014] v1.8.4 released.

This submod adds five diplomacy-related features:
    • Forced Diplomacy - force the AI into accepting any Diplomacy offer or demand (except Bribes).
    • Allied Fort Ownership - assists you in bribing any ungarrisoned ally fort, allowing you to take permanent ownership of it.
    • Allied Allies - lets you ally your allies: making them allies of each other.
    • Osgiliath Ferry - lets allies cross the river near Osgiliath.
    • Ally Invade - tell your allies to invade other factions.

As of v1.7, pressing SHIFT+D will show the "Total Diplomacy" info scroll which points you in the right direction for using any feature. The standard Help scroll (F1) shows you the key mappings...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keys.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	324560

Forced Diplomacy

Activated via the Diplomacy scroll's advisor, this will force the other faction to accept any offer or demand. They might not like it but they'll agree to it.

For cheating? Well, yes, if that's what your into. But I wrote it so that I can get my allies involved a little more:
    • Force your allies into attacking a certain faction. When this is in their own interest then it is especially frustrating that they want a massive amount of money for this "demand". "Good advice" I'd call it but if they agree at all then they want big bucks. Forced Diplomacy lets you get it for little bucks. (See also Ally Invade.)
    • Allow region swapping. If Dale ends up with Erebor and the Dwarves own Dale then I would love the option to swap them without it costing me piles of coin. Buy both settlements for 100gp each then give them back to the rightful owners.

NOTE: a demand will only be accepted if you offer something in return, however small.

It uses the force_diplomacy accept command; a very simple command but no way to use it outside of script. Unfortunately this command does not work with Bribe.

Here's how it all works...

Forced Diplomacy - Example

1) The normal Diplomacy scroll and Denethor isn't meeting your demands. Time to Forced Diplomacy his arse. Click the advice button...

2) The Advisor appears...

3) Click the Advisor portrait. The Advisor tells you a bit about what's going on and the "Show me how" button is now enabled...

4) Click the "Show me how" button. There is no visible change other than the Advisor disappearing. Forced Diplomcy has been activated.

5) Okay Denethor, I want Minas Tirith. I make an offer. Anything. Even 100gp will do it, which is of course "Very Demanding"...

6) Grudgingly accepted!

Allied Fort Ownership

I don't know why an ungarrisoned fort is almost impossible to bribe but it is. Maybe because no-one is there to accept the bribe?

This part of Total Diplomacy spawns a single unit for the fort owner's faction and moves them into the fort. They you can bribe and you get the fort in the process.

NOTE: they will not always accept the bribe but this will also temporarily 'level up' your diplomat to make it more likely.

Also, they might not accept straight away. It might take a few tries - within that Diplomacy 'session'.

Here's how it works...

Allied Fort Ownership - Example

(This is an old example, from the old days when the Rammas Echor had real forts.)

1) Move a spy and a diplomat to the fort. The diplomat needs to be within three tiles of it...

2) Send in the spy. If he's not killed then you will be given the option to take the fort...

3) Once you have read the instructions click the Yes button. A unit is spawned...

4) And it moves into the fort...

5) Send in the diplomat to negotiate. His Influence has been temporarily maxed out (plus he has a Bribery boost - not visible here)...

6) Bribe. They will want money for it... no getting around that...

7) Success!

8) It is now yours...

Once the allied unit has entered the fort you only have 5 seconds to send in the diplomat. If you are too slow then that unit will vanish and you will need to try again next turn (or this turn if you happen to have another spy nearby). The unit will also vanish if the bribe fails. If the bribe succeeds then the unit will NOT be part of your faction. In short: the unit vanishes no matter what.

This feature works for all forts and all factions.

NOTE: see "Issues" below.

Allied Allies

This will let you pursuade two of your allies to become allies with each other. It can be repeated for any number of factions but only one "pursuasion" can be attempted per turn. The chances of it succeeding are random; it is more likely to succeed than fail.

Here's how to do it:
    1. The factions must be your allies and not at war with each other.
    2. Make sure that you have two diplomats handy: one near a character/settlement of each faction.
    3. Press the "Total Diplomacy : Allied Allies" key (SHIFT+A).
      • For v1.6.1 and earlier do this instead: Open the Diplomacy Overview scroll (Faction Overview > Diplomacy tab) and click the Advice/Help button (top-right corner).
    4. A message appears asking if you wish to make an Allied Allies attempt. Click Yes.
    5. Now you will be using the diplomats to select the factions...
    6. Enter Diplomacy with the first diplomat and faction. You need to make an offer where you are both offering and demanding something. They do not need to accept; the act of making the offer is all that is required.
    7. Close the Diplomacy scroll.
    8. A message appears saying that the first faction has been selected. If you accidentally did this using the wrong faction then start again (go back to step 3).
    9. Repeat step 6 for the second diplomat and faction. Same deal: make an offer - they do not need to agree to it.
    10. Close the Diplomacy scroll.
    11. A message appears saying that the second faction has been selected and asks if you would like to use these two for a new alliance. Click Yes.
    12. During Turn End the two factions will 'discuss this amongst themselves'. You will see at the start of the next turn whether they agreed to it or not.

I would like to expand on this more in the future, making it more challenging, involved and taking those factions' relative standings into account. At the moment it is pretty much a case of "I want you two factions to become allied, therefore you will be".

This feature works for all factions.

Osgiliath Ferry

Name:	Ferry.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	324555
    The Ferry provides passage over the Anduin river at Osgiliath. It is available for all factions - player and AI - so be warned: it could provide your enemy or their allies with a crossing at Osgiliath.

A faction gets a Ferry when:
    - the faction has any character within range of the ferry, and
    - neither Osgiliath city is under siege, and
    - when both cities are owned by an ally, or
    - when one city is owned by an ally and the other is owned by another ally, or
    - when one city is owned by this faction and the other is owned by an ally

If a faction owns both cities then that faction can already cross the river; they do not get the Ferry.

The Ferry appears at the start of the faction's turn and disappears at the end of their turn. i.e. They do not have access to a Ferry during another faction's turn. If an army is aboard the Ferry at the end of their turn then they will automatically disembark when the Ferry disappears: probably on the Eastern bank (the one closest to Mordor!) so it would be wise to avoid doing this.

The following shows the location and range of the Ferry. e.g. If Gondor owns both Osgiliaths and is allied to the High Elves then a High Elf Ferry will only appear when a High Elf character/agent is within that red circle.

~~~~~~~

The Ferry is just a temporary ship. Any character or unit may use it so long as they can board ships (some units can not).

It can be switched on/off from that scroll (see the image above). The scroll is opened via the "Osgiliath Ferry" key (SHIFT+F).

While playing Rohan I soon discovered that there was no way for me to get to Ithilien to assist Gondor's assault unless I took ownership of either Cair Andros or both Osgiliaths, or took a very long way around via Pelargir or Dagorlad. Of course, one could always send a fleet up the river to achieve the same thing. But hey, if your allies own both sides of the river then surely they'd be happy to ferry you across - and anybody else who happens to be allied to them.

Ally Invade

Name:	Invade.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	324558
    NOTE: "invade" means "attack a faction and try to capture its settlements". It has nothing to do with "Invasions" which is what TATW names M2TW crusades.

This instructs an ally to invade another faction. The standard Diplomacy's "Attack Faction" option basically says "attack this faction sometime within 15 turns" where one battle against a tiny army counts as "deal done". This doesn't cut it in my opinion.

Ally Invade switches the campaign AI for that faction to just one rule: invade faction X. This simplistic solution is also dangerous: focusing solely on invading could easily disrupt the financial and infrastructural progress of the faction, plus leave them exposed to attack themselves.

In game this "command" is referred to as "sponsorship". But it costs nothing. I found that even despite this now being their sole focus, the faction didn't exactly drop everything and carry out the command. It took some turns and the number seems to vary a fair bit. So I didn't wish to put a cost on something that might not work too well.

There can only be one sponsor per faction (at a time). e.g. You can't tell Gondor to invade Harad and Mordor (at the same time). But you can tell multiple allies to invade the same faction. Also, "good" factions can only invade "evil" factions and vice versa. e.g. You can't tell Gondor to invade Rohan, nor Mordor to invade Harad.

Also, from what I have seen in my testing, the two factions must be neighbours otherwise the command is simply ignored: they will not actually invade.

A sponsorship can be cancelled at any time. Plus there is a rather interesting way of seeing what the current sponsorships are: see the right of the image above. It spawns temporary diplomats named in such a way to tell you who is instructed to invade who.

Example:

We are High Elves and wish to make the Dwarves attack Orcs of Gundabad.

1. Position a diplomat near the Dwarves.
    2. Show the "New Sponsorship" scroll (SHIFT+I) and click its Accept button.
    3. Use the diplomat to enter Diplomacy with the Dwarves. Diplomacy scroll opens...
    4. If you are not already allied with the Dwarves then do it now, in this diplomacy session.
    5. Offer them something AND Demand something of them: not money. e.g. Offer and Demand "Map Information". They do not need to agree to the request.
    6. Close the Diplomacy scroll.
    7. A scroll appears asking "Sponsor the Dwarves to invade?" Click Accept.
    8. For each faction that they COULD invade (i.e. evil factions) you will see a scroll asking "this faction?" Click Accept on the scroll that says "Orcs of Gundabad".
    9. That's it: done. The CTRL+I shortcut will show you who is Ally-Invading who. In this example you'll see a diplomat named "Dwarves -> Orcs Gundabad".

Rammas Echor Passage - obsolete and removed
    The Rammas Echor forts have been removed from TATW 3.1. Therefore this feature is now obsolete and has been removed from the submod as of v1.6.
    WARNING: agents are killed by this! Don't put agents in the Guide's army. Also, it does not work for the faction leader because he always assumes command of the army he's in; the Guide needs to be in command for this to work. The faction heir works fine.
    This allows you to move your armies through any Rammas Echor fort, so long as it is owned by an ally. It does this by spawning a "Guide" general near the fort in question. Merging your army with him and then clicking on him will move your army to the wall next to the fort; from there you may move your army in either direction. The Guide appears on the other side of the wall, ready for another passage.

A Guide:
    • has a custom model on the strategy map. (Exception: in MOS, Gondor just has a normal general model.)
    • is present for the duration of the turn and can be 'resummoned' at any time (any turn). Each of the three forts has its own Guide; you could have all three present during the same turn if necessary.
    • can be summoned in any turn: put a diplomat near the fort and send in a spy.
    • can travel in both directions with any number of passages per turn. i.e. You can move any number of your armies in and out of the Rammas Echor within the same turn, through any gates that you currently have a Guide for.
    • has limited movement, to prevent you sending him off to attack someone. He is killed at turn end, therefore he will not be attacked by other factions during turn end.
    • has maximum command points to force him to always be the army's commander; he needs to be commander for this to work. Unfortunately this means that there's a general with a lot of stars standing around outside the fort.
    • has zero command points when attacking or defending (which is not his purpose).

Here's how it works...

Rammas Echor Passage - Video

This is a demo of how to use it. I'm Rohan, Gondor is my ally and they own the forts.

A couple of times I am clicking on the Guide just to demonstrate how he switches to the other side of the wall.

Rammas Echor Passage - Screenshots

NOTE: these images do not show the custom Guide model; they were taken from a previous version.

1) I am Rohan and I need to get these armies through the north gate which is owned by my Gondor allies. I have a spy and a diplomat on hand...

2) Move the diplomat to the fort. He needs to be within three tiles of it...

3) Send in the spy. If he's not killed then you will be asked if you would like passage through. If you accept then a Guide is spawned...

4) Move one of the armies onto the Guide to merge with him. He now has command of this army...

5) Click on the Guide to select him. Actually, he is probably already selected so click somewhere else to deselect him then click on him again. He moves. Your army is now positioned on the wall next to the fort; from here you can move them in either direction. The Guide has also reappeared on the other side of the wall, ready for another passage...

6) I have moved my army to Minas Tirith. I have also clicked on the Guide to move him back to the other side, so I can now move the second army through...

Each time you click on a Guide he will move to the other side of the wall, whether he has units under his command or not. So if you need the Guide on the other side just click on him.

Also, you may have noticed that nothing was done with the diplomat. He is only there so that the script can work out which fort you mean. The one with the spy IN and the diplomat NEAR is the one that it will create a Guide for.

Naturally this can only be used to move YOUR armies through the Rammas Echor; the AI can't use it. It works for all factions.

NOTE: see "Issues" below.

Issues

Allied Fort Ownership might be offered at seemingly strange times, or for a different fort to the one you expected.

This is due to scripting limitations. It is triggered in response to moving a spy into a fort; the script then checks to see if any fort has a both a spy inside and a diplomat nearby. If it finds one then it assumes that this is the fort you meant.

However, it is easy for this assumption to be wrong. For example:
    1. You move a spy into Fort A. Okay: no diplomat nearby; nothing special happens.
    2. You move a diplomat near to Fort A. Okay: nothing happens.
    3. You move a spy into a different fort (Fort B). Not okay: the script is triggered and it sees that there is a spy+diplomat at Fort A. It will now offer you Passage/Ownership for Fort A.

Similarly if you had a spy+diplomat at two forts then the script can't know which is the one that you mean and will tell you this instead of doing anything.

It isn't a major problem but it could be annoying. Just make sure that the only fort with a diplomat+spy is the one that you are trying to trigger.

Credits

Me. Well I should mention that there is a "Forced Diplomacy" RTW submod that does the force_diplomacy thing in a similar way. I don't know who the original author was - perhaps somebody could point that out. My script was already written when I stumbled across that but it did give me the idea to activate it via the advisor.

Change Log

• v1.8.4
      • Ally Invade: images now use 'official' faction emblems (the shield + banner design).
      • Ally Invade: fixed bug where sponsorship creation might continue even if no first faction was selected.
      • Ally Invade: changed trait structure, doing away with "banks".
      • Ferry: only available when the faction is within 44 tiles of the ferry.
    • v1.8.3
      • Forced Diplomacy: temporary money bonus removed. Was triggering the construction of buildings/units in the queue that would normally not be possible when the faction was too poor, resulting in potentially large debt.
      • Ally Invade: new images for faction selection messages.
      • Various minor changes to message texts.
      • Built with new generator. Functionally no different but spawn locations and faction orders in script have changed.
    • v1.8.2
      • export_units.txt had some extra entries and some wrong text. Not critical, just cleaning up.
      • Ally Invade trait descriptions were showing @FACTION_GOOD.game_name instead of faction name when invading evil factions.
    • v1.8.1
      • Osgiliath Ferry: added unit images (were missing) and description text. Ownership changed to "all" instead of explicit factions list.
      • Updated some help texts regarding "non-Payment/Tribute Offer required" in the Diplomacy scroll.
    • v1.8
      • Added Ally Invade.
    • v1.7
      • Added Osgiliath Ferry.
      • Added keyboard shortcuts: TDP info scroll now visible any time instead of just at campaign start; Allied Allies now triggered via key instead of Overview's Advise button.
      • Slight change to event images.
    • v1.6.1
      • TATW 3.2 compatible, functionally no different to v1.6 (3.1)
    • v1.6
      • TATW 3.1 compatible, including support for all of the new forts.
      • Rammas Echor Passage removed - no longer relevant.
      • Forced Diplomacy - fixed bug where "force_diplomacy" was not being turned off after use.
    • v1.5
      • Replaced all event pictures.
      • Hungary no longer appears in the Faction Rankings scroll.
    • v1.4
      • Rohan's Guide had wrong texture.
      • Fixed Rhun's Guide's description.
    • v1.3
      • Allied Allies added
      • Guide's battle model entry removed (a leftover from some experiments)
    • v1.2
      • Added Guide model
      • Guide command points removed when attacking/defending
      • Guide now spawns facing south instead of west
      • Guide portrait added
    • v1.1
      • Rammas Echor Passage added

Installation

In the following the "mod" folder means the Third_Age folder, typically something like "C:\Programs\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3".

1. Download the attachment. This is for vanilla TATW 3.2 only!
    2. Extract the zip into the mod folder, answering "yes" to any "overwrite?" prompts.
    3. Delete keys.dat from the mod folder's "Preferences" subfolder.
    4. Delete the *.strings.bin files from the mod folder's "text" subfolder.
    If you don't see a Total Diplomacy introduction message at the start of the campaign then you have done something wrong.

If the new key shortcuts are not working in the campaign then it might be because keys.dat is in the Vista/Win7/etc. virtual store. Something like this...
    C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\preferences
    ...delete it if it is.

Permissions
    See "Permissions" in this thread.

This is not save game compatible, except for Forced Diplomacy which should work with saved games. Alternatively, if you're just after Forced Diplomacy then follow the "generic" link at the top of this post.

~~~
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Withwnar; October 18, 2016 at 10:21 PM.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Total Diplomacy (incl. taking Allied Forts)

Very nice work!
    Does it only work with vanilla?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

You impress as always With' +rep
    Total Diplomacy finally (diplomacy is crap ATM) will allow some both utter important "negotiations" or fun sandbox closer to Empire ^^ Finally you can be the puppet master

Allied Forts make it more realistic, I like
    EDIT: If I bought a fort and then leave it, the allies may take it again without a 'diplomatic crisis' I assume?

cheers /Pinky
    Last edited by Ngugi; June 29, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Does it only work with vanilla?
    I was wondering how long it would be before that was asked. 1 post.

At the moment, yes.
    (MOS version added)
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    If I bought a fort and then leave it, the allies may take it again without a 'diplomatic crisis' I assume?
    Once you own it it's back to normal behaviour. If they take it then it will be war. But allies don't attack (do they? ) so they never would take it.
    Last edited by Withwnar; June 19, 2015 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    Once you own it it's back to normal behaviour. If they take it then it will be war. But allies don't attack (do they? ) so they never would take it.
    And as you cant give it back, its yours forever or until enemy do you apart? Hmm, could get strategic implications, but that will go down to ones house rules ^^

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Ah, I see where you're coming from. You mean creating a temporary passage through Rammas Echor. No, that isn't how it works so yes, taking the fort is a strategic decision because there is no way to give it back to Gondor. But they still (can) have the other two gates.

During my experiments with this I stumbled across a possible solution to this temporary passage idea. I'll investigate further...

... I stumbled across a possible solution to this temporary passage idea. I'll investigate further...
    Well that solution came to nothing but I have another and this one looks like a winner! If all goes well then we'll have passage through allied Rammas Echor forts very soon...

Well that solution came to nothing but I have another and this one looks like a winner! If all goes well then we'll have passage through allied Rammas Echor forts very soon...
    My cynical spontanious thought was 'back stabbing' But as a way around total war over a fort is what your about to fix in you I trust With' ^^
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 02, 2011 at 07:54 AM.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

really interesting... it immediatly reminded me on the similar thing in roma surrectum IIi think, this is the breakthru of the month at least. why? well, this effectively makes your allies useful... whitout this your only hope of saving your ally or win campaign was acting like fire brigade and knock out any attack headin their way...

really, really great W, i nominate thee for Modding Oscar (if such a thing even exists)

Finally! A solution for the stupid CAI

(after seeing the effectiveness of this in RS2, I am really glad that we have it)

Great work!
    QVOD IN OMNI VITA FACIMVS IN AETERNVM RESONAT

Well thanks chaps. I haven't played BS2 or any other mods with this kind of thing; I would have thought "help" rather than "solution" but from your responses it sounds like it works quite well.

What I mean is, it's one thing to convince an ally to attack another faction. But they have 15 turns to do it and once they have fought one battle against the tiniest of armies their contract is over. It could still be very frustrating.

I was also considering adding an option to make this available only when negotiating with allies. I guess it's to prevent cheating which is up to the player anyway. But sometimes even knowing that you have the ability to cheat ruins the fun. But then again we have this already: auto_win, add_money, remove_trait, etc.

Any thoughts?

i don't think you should constrain it to allies only... altough the chance of cheating always exist and therfore possibility of forcing AI to some unacceptable agreements, it will on the other hand enavle you do make AI accept some deals where there is noother option frankly... it happened to me in my campaign once that i have conquered all regions of dale except Esgaroth (leaving it on purposse) and i tried to force AI to make a truce with me (with generous conditions - offered money, trade rights) but to no avail, they just kept on fighting me which led to their total anihallitaon... i didn't like that, why? well for one it removed entire faction from game, and i also like opportunity of enemies armies (once they see themselves strong enough) start a war behind your lines (which would almost urley happen). so, my goal was: make peace with them, live in that peace for some time, they declare war on me and then do all of the above once again...ž

but, that's just me, i like to keep it as hard as possible and avoid Debellatio (Total destruction/conquering) of enemy for as long as possible...

wtf? i accideantally fouble posted, sorry W

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    wtf? i accideantally fouble posted, sorry W
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    but, that's just me, i like to keep it as hard as possible and avoid Debellatio (Total destruction/conquering) of enemy for as long as possible...
    Agree, to be able to use the submod for such logical situations where the AI acts stupid, because its "mad" at you and normaly decrease the fun of it, is swell. But you can not just 'manipulate' allies with this mod, not as I understood it, or?
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 03, 2011 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    But you can not just 'manipulate' allies with this mod, not as I understood it, or?
    No, I was considering making it that way.

Yep, fair points, cheers. I'll keep it as is.

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Finally! Somebody has made a force diplomacy for M2TW!!(Albeit for ThirdAge. But still!) Please tell me this is compatible with other versions of the game, and not just TATW!

EDIT: Damn! I just looked at the files it requires TA! Could you maybe tell me how I could get this in a "one mod fits all" version?
    Last edited by Slaxx Hatmen; July 04, 2011 at 09:34 AM.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

I wonder why nobody has done a M2TW one before; it seems to be a popular thing.

It would be easier for me to make a generic M2TW one than explain how to do it. The force diplomacy bit is fairly simple. The allied fort taking is the tricky part but this is no good for M2TW anyway because forts are buildable and therefore not in fixed, known locations.

Does anybody know who wrote the original Force Diplomacy submod for RTW? Or was it only part of BS2? I was under the impression that it popped up a few times, maybe as a standalone submod as well.

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

Would this also work if i´d like to give the Misty Mountain Fort to another faction if it is controlled by me?

I currently have the problem that the Dwarves are stuck at Khazad Dum because i am owning the Fort.
    I dunno how to solve this...

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Khales View Post
    Would this also work if i´d like to give the Misty Mountain Fort to another faction if it is controlled by me?

I currently have the problem that the Dwarves are stuck at Khazad Dum because i am owning the Fort.
    I dunno how to solve this...
    Maybe if you use this and declare war, empty the fort, they take it then make peace. Might not even need it but it would make things easier.
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

Declare war on dwarves doesn´t sound healthy at all, especially when i´m currently attacking Isengard side by side with them. They´d kick my ass back to the grey havens before attacking the fort.

"sigh" i miss the moria gates from expanded map mod

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast