Thread: Late 19th Century Mod

Default Late 19th Century Mod

I want to create a mod which implements more cannon and musket based combat to the game. Maybe even a last samurai rebellion faction that uses no guns at all! If anyone has any skills with skinning i would be intrested in hearing from them. Im looking for something like this :

Last edited by flexter; November 08, 2011 at 01:30 PM.

Default Re: Late 19th Century Mod

There's a meiji restoration mod proposal thread, you might want to take a look at that as well.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

This great idea made it to an own TW title! YAY!
    Total War Shogun: Fall of the Samurai is avaivable for Pound n' Penny at march 30 2012!

Saddletank's Avatar Tiro

Yes, what Silly Sausage said. No point doing this mod now, CA made the official version. Now they've made mid/late 19th century weapons for Shogun I expect they'll do a 19th century title next, to include the ACW, 1870, etc, etc. Well... we can hope.

I played it! Worth to buy indeed!

Indeed silly sausage , at least CA listened to my idea (surely that deserves some rep points!)
    For King And Country

Creator of *Whites Of Their Eyes* Closer Range Mod For The Darthmod Series

Napoleon: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570195

Empire: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=568914

Quote Originally Posted by flexter View Post
    I want to create a mod which implements more cannon and musket based combat to the game. Maybe even a last samurai rebellion faction that uses no guns at all! If anyone has any skills with skinning i would be intrested in hearing from them. Im looking for something like this :

So called "last samurai" Saigo Takamori was using guns, what is more, guns up to date! Another problem were lacks of ammunition and artillery.

No to VANILLA playing!