Thread: POTW 267, POTW 268, UESW 170 AND UESW 171 WINNERS

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Default POTW 267, POTW 268, UESW 170 AND UESW 171 WINNERS

POTW 267 was the site of yet another epic tiebreaker. Two giants of the screenshot world did battle. It soon became clear The Byzantine's army and mighty castle were impervious foes.

POTW 268 showed that the loser of one tiebreaker can redeem himself in little less than a week. TheatroN gave us his traditional orange theme in a splendid medieval setting.

UESW 170 gave us food for thought as the fearsome strength of aurther's enormous army was demonstrated.

UESW 171 was the site of another demonstration. MorganH. defended his position as one of the best UESW screenshooters by routing his challengers.

Congratulations to the winners and all those who took part,

Rep them

Medal Awarded Further congratulations to The Byzantine for his third POTW win. He is rewarded the bronze medal as a result! You will receive it shortly!

Rep him again.
    Last edited by LuckyLewis; November 14, 2011 at 05:14 AM.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: POTW 267, POTW 268, UESW 170 AND UESW 171

Congratulations guys on the wins +reps soon.

And i want to thank everybody who voted for my UESW entry and the RS II Mod team for providing me(& us as community)with such an awesome Mod.

Without all the outstanding TW Mods,the screenshot competitions wouldnt be so interesting imo.

Many thanks to all who supported me with their vote, and of course congratulation to all the victors!
    MorganH, congratulations on your uesw 171 victory mate!
    Theatron you did an amazing job both on potw 267 & 268, truly superb editing! +rep

Thanks for the votes fellas, and a big applause of the other winners. Great job and I gotta say that aurther's picture really blew me away. + rep
    Under the glorious patronage of MasterBigAb

Massive_attack's Avatar Campidoctor
    Citizen

Maybe its just me but I dont recall seeing the UESW 171 winner being in the voting thread. Indeed, I was under the impression that voting for that competition was still underway: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=493500

If that is true then where did this winner come from ? Would these not be the winners for UESW 170 and 169 ? Or did someone mess up and not name the CURRENT UESW 172 ?

Because right now I think we have had two UESW 171s, because otherwise this victor would not make sense.

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

That was my fault, sorry. This is the correct poll for the UESW 171 winner: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=491766

The poll you provided was suppose to be UESW 172. I've changed it now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

Congratulations to all winners and their great pictures!
    +Rep for everyone.