Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: GRANTOZ OIM VER.3.1.4 {beta submod conversion}

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: GRANTOZ OIM VER.2

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    good news i just played your save game on my new patch {which is oim 1.31 effectivly} alex exe and there seems to be no problems , played 15 years no fail and no problem with Osijek here are some of the units from the next patch {i think }

thank you for that,i let the town of Osijek rebel and i have had no more problems

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

cool new units

had another freeze in bosnia,this time on banya-luka

i`d imagine though its something to do with my installation perhaps,didnt have any problems with clicking on cities in my previous turkish campaign.
    Last edited by johnswan; December 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: another freeze

good news i just played your save game on my new patch {which is oim 1.31 effectivly} alex exe and there seems to be no problems , played 15 years no fail and no problem with Osijek here are some of the units from the next patch {i think }
    Great will be there new Georgian (Imeretian) units?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    Having a great campaign at present as the Zaporozhian cossacks (my third!), although I ran into a frustrating CTD after a heroic victory against the Crimean Tatars. I'd been besieging their main city in Crimea (can't think of the name right now, but it's in the cossacks' faction objectives) and, after being attacked by––and utterly annihilating––two full stacks, I clicked on my general and got a CTD. At first, I thought that it was due to the graphics being overtaxed (as we all know happens in RTW), but then I fought (and won) the battle for a second time and CTDed in the same way as the first. It might have something to do with mercenary pools in that region, since both times I was looking to see which mercenaries were available. Suffice it to say, I left my general alone after that and the problem seems to have resolved itself. Anyway, this has been my first persistent CTD in what has otherwise been a very pleasant and stable gaming experience.

I'm still playing on the RTW-BI engine. I've decided to wait for the new patch before making the transition to ALX. Also, and quite contrary to my expectations, I actually enjoy having the Nogai Horde around, since it forces you to keep on your toes. The campaign should be renamed: "Diplomacy and Intimidation."

Still, I can't wait for that patch!

EDIT: Aha! I pinned it down. The CTD happens when viewing the settlement details for the city of Bakhchisarài -- happens as soon as I click on the unit training button.

LAST EDIT: It's also happening with Or Boynu –– whenever I click the unit button. I haven't had this problem with these cities in my other campaigns, which is weird, considering this is the exact same install.
    strange , put your save up and i will analyze it
    Last edited by GRANTO; December 09, 2011 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by molashkre View Post
    Great will be there new Georgian (Imeretian) units?
    not sure , heres the roster ....

not sure , heres the roster ....
    Ok then,if help is needed,ask

the new units are from the official patch 1.31 , i have not added any units yet though its well on my agenda.

edit:the new patch will be released before christmas
    Last edited by GRANTO; December 09, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

the new units are from the official patch 1.31 , i have not added any units yet though its well on my agenda.

edit:the new patch will be released before christmas
    Fantastic news, indeed. Truly looking forward.

strange , put your save up and i will analyze it
    Okay, here it is. (Though I hate to take you away from working on the new patch. )

I'm thinking the CTD has something to do with my faction leader, because it only happens in settlements where he's present, and always when I hit the recruit button. I never had this problem with him in my other (2) campaigns as the Zaps.

(My financial situation in this campaign is abysmal; always is with the Zaps. Seems I've yet to figure out how to follow a sound economic path that doesn't involve blitzing.)
    Last edited by Cyprian2; December 12, 2011 at 01:28 AM.

michell's Avatar Tiro

Hi GRANTO
    Is it possibility to add any "wonder" buildings for larger factions? For example Wawel in Krakow, Tre Kronor Palace in Stockholm ... How to do it?
    Last edited by michell; December 12, 2011 at 03:11 PM.

wow man thats a good shout ,bit of work though , i will pm you
    Last edited by GRANTO; December 12, 2011 at 04:52 PM.

heres a new red brick texture that will appear in some european citys in the next patch , a very nice visualy eye catching and mood enhancing texture plus you get to blow the crap out of it with your 12 pounders which is very pleasing courtesy of char , cheers mate

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

you`ve read my mind !

i am struggling to finish my Hungarian campaign due to C T D`s after battles close to Istanbul,i presume its my installation/PC,here is the save game anyway,will the patch be save game compatible?
    Last edited by johnswan; December 20, 2011 at 04:44 AM. Reason: struggling to finish hungarian compain due to CTD`s

HMMM not so good , if i were you i would reinstall the whole lot when the next patch comes and sadly it isnt save compatible but im certain its very stable , not once playing any faction in many hours of play have i had a ctd after battle , how much ram do you have?

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

HMMM not so good , if i were you i would reinstall the whole lot when the next patch comes and sadly it isnt save compatible but im certain its very stable , not once playing any faction in many hours of play have i had a ctd after battle , how much ram do you have?

yes that`s a good idea,have IGB

Default Re: GRANTOZ OIM VER.3

NEW PATCH UP... as promised the new patch is up for christmas eve , it has 1.31 units , 1.4f traits , betterbattle dust and brick dust ,red brick texture for european factions, mining economy for all factions,chivalry tw ram models ,slight increase in bullet lethality ,slight decrease in hand to hand combat , 99 percent english text , 2 star night battle trait {prepare to be attacked at night by the ai factions}+more ...any problems let me know ...should be played on h/h-h/vh difficulty settings ....bi players that already have grantoz oim installed need to download the cinematic patch , alex players need to download cinematic patch and alex patch , this patch was developed around me using the alexander engine , REMEMBER THE CHALLENGE IS TO MEET THE VICTORY CONDITIONS THEN TAKE ON THE BIG GUNS {because taking on the big guns later in the campaign leads to some very epic battles} many thanks to CHIVALRY TW, ROMA SURRECTUM 2 ,JOHNSWAN , CHAR AND THE CREATORS OF OIM ....ENJOY...MERRY YULETIDE
    Last edited by GRANTO; December 24, 2011 at 12:32 PM.

any new units?

there are units from the official 1.31 patch , these are units that were not in the previous grantoz ver2 , so yes

there are units from the official 1.31 patch , these are units that were not in the previous grantoz ver2 , so yes
    Great,then

Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present.