Thread: TWReplayBrowser

Default TWReplayBrowser

And another non-mod related tool ends up in the Modding section!

Introducing the ReplayManager.
    Looking for a certain battle, but you forgot how you named it? You can still remember what units you and your opponent had, but the filename...
    And with those load times, you don't really want to try them all out...

Check out this tool. Allows you to browse your replay folder contents, showing you an overview of who was fighting and with what army.

EDIT:
    added another version which does not require GTK anymore. You do still need the .NET 4 Framework (which you can get from Microsoft for free).

EDIT:
    updated to include Shogun build for each replay and map/battle name.

EDIT:
    KaptenFloede asked me to include some unit stats for MP tourney refereeing.
    I did, uploaded as TWReplayBrowser_win_2.1.
    Note: This only works for replays of the current build (4651), the reason being that the values move up and down the list they're in between builds. To avoid confusion, I don't even include them in the other builds.
    You can right-click a tree node in the armies tree to expand or collapse it along with all child nodes (for faster access to the stats).

Uses code from the ESF Editor.
    Last edited by daniu; December 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

Default Re: TWReplayBrowser

This will be highly used in the Aggony 1v1 Championship. Thankyou Daniu.
    This signature is clickable

Uploaded new version which includes basic unit stats for the replays (build 4651 only).
    attack,
    defense,
    charge,
    bonus vs cav,
    armor,
    morale,
    accuracy,
    reload,
    ammunition.
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

hiya, I downloaded this. not sure how to use it or "install" it. I do have net framework 4

1. Download and install net framework. Google "net framework" or go here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en....aspx?id=17851
    2. Download the zip file from the original post. Unzip it. Double click the executable.

I works for me now

I love you all

Hi. Will you do any new version of TW Replay Browser? Last update with stats is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tar-Amrod View Post
    Hi. Will you do any new version of TW Replay Browser? Last update with stats is great.
    I'm not planning to do another version including unit stats for the current build. The reason is that it's very time-consuming to find out which item means exactly which stat.

If anyone want to chip in, I'll integrate what you find.
    What you have to do is to open a save file with the ESF Editor, then open a unit entry and figure out what stat is placed at what position in that unit (there is a list of values, I need something like "morale is always at position 4, attack is at 7").

It's very confusing because often enough, you have similar values for everything (like defense 2, armor 2) so it can be hard to tell what's what. Also, I've seen that certain values seem to move in certain builds (i.e., are at position 4 in one replay file, but at position 6 in another), and I really didn't want to find out the pattern there.
    Warscape Modding Guide

Respecto Patronum

Quogie's Avatar Foederatus

This is pretty cool :O thanks you for this !! & your only modfile thingies xD

Quogie's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Quogie View Post
    This is pretty cool :O thanks you for this !! & your OTHER*** modfile thingies xD
    meant other* lol why cant you just edit a post you just didn't instead of double posting like this or am blind as a back cuz i couldn't not find an edit post button @-@ lol...

Laetus

Who knows where I can load and watch Total War replays on website?
    I mean:

Is somewhere on website where I can load and watch replays of Total War games?