Thread: Rome Total Realism Platinum 1.9 Help

Hi guys i am from bosnia and i dont know english very good so sry.

I have problem i play this before on mu old PC and i dont have any problem now i have crash i reinstall game 10x and still dont work i 1st install
    1.Rome Total War
    2.Patch 1.3
    3.Patch 1.5
    4.Total Realism Platinum mod 1.9
    then i choose campaign and all it;s good when i choose any faction and click Start Campaign i have crash to desktop this is picture of crash http://zaslike.com/files/0bk7ida7sms5opsy09tn.jpg crah is offset 00ab1869 i have XP SP3 graphis card AsusEAH5670 1gb, AMD Phenom II X2 550 3,2 ghz, 2 GB Ram and NET Framework 3.5 please halp me i play game on low pc with this i cannot

All is fine until i go to choose a faction and start campaign then game crash can you help?
    Last edited by Ishan; November 04, 2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Double Post

Default Re: Rome Total Realism Platinum 1.9 Help

Thread moved from RTW GD forums to RTR Platinum Support Area

Decanus

Is your base game RTW or RTW Gold Edition?

Can you also confirm that you can play Rome Total War.
    Semi-Retired RTR Developer and Researcher
    Dont get into a fight if there is nothing to win

I had succesfully installed Rome total realism, but when I want to start the campaign, when the loading bar is fulfilled by half, the game crashes. Can anyone give me some advice ?

I downloaded the platinum pack since the cd i bought automatically installed v1.5 onto the game. i installed the platinum version, but when i tried to start the game from the shortcut on the desktop it wouldnt work, but tell me the shortcut was invalid and to browse for file since RomeTW was not found. i opened rome TW in program files x86 - the creative assembly folder but it would lead to the old version of Rome TW. then i tried replacing the data folder in Rome platinum saved in the activision folder witht he data folder in the "the Creative Assembly" folder but the game would bot start. please help

Yes im having the same problem ive searched for the map.rwm files made sure there are NON WHATSOEVER ive reinstalled it about 500 times please help

Similar issue. I have RTW Gold: Every time I try to play the campaign, I select a faction and the game gives me the "Your faction has been destroyed" message and sends me back to the main menu. Anyone here good at fixing bugs?