Thread: Noldor's Return

Default Noldor's Return

Hi, I am playing as Noldor and I have some questions.

According to this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ghlight=noldor
    I have build "Foundry of Manwe" at Mithlond, Forlindon and Harlindon. But...I have no idea what the Foundry of Manwe is and where mithlond,forlindon and harlindon are. (Unless its Forlond and Harlond but I have no idea where mithlond is.
    Can someone help me?

Default Re: Noldor's Return

Mithlond are the Grey Havens, dude

Mithrandir = Grey Pilgrim

Mithlond = Grey Havens

Foundry of Manwe is last lvl of noldor forge, it gives ya 3rd lvl armor on ur units... to build Foundry of Manwe u need to built lower lvl forges in those 3 citys... Mithlond is Gray Heavens, Forlindon and Harlindon r 2 citys to the left of Gray Heavens.... and im not sure if u need to have Foundry of Manwe in Rivendell as well... it takes like 60 turns to get Foundry of Manwe in all citys if u dont cheat (population, money, etc)

hope that i helped ya

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Prdo View Post
    Foundry of Manwe is last lvl of noldor forge, it gives ya 3rd lvl armor on ur units... to build Foundry of Manwe u need to built lower lvl forges in those 3 citys... Mithlond is Gray Heavens, Forlindon and Harlindon r 2 citys to the left of Gray Heavens.... and im not sure if u need to have Foundry of Manwe in Rivendell as well... it takes like 60 turns to get Foundry of Manwe in all citys if u dont cheat (population, money, etc)

hope that i helped ya
    You mad? It took around 30 turns when I got it to all 3 citys and I didn't use cheats..
    Last edited by Clagius; December 07, 2011 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonian View Post
    You mad? It took around 30 turns when I got it to all 3 citys and I didn't use cheats..
    hmm... all elven factions have thair population on downfall (except silvan elves) cuz elfs r going to the west, u need 6k ppl in every city to built Foundry of Manwe, forlindon and harlindon r starting at 1k-1.5k population, for ur population to grow u need farms and some alike buildings and every farm is building like 2-6 turns (depends on lvl), Foundry of Manwe is building 12 turns and u have to built 3 armorys before (3 turns, 4 turns, 6 turns)...

so.. i can be "mad" as much as u want and my english can be bad as ur chinese, but again i can see that u r using cheats and that u r lying

if im wrong about all of this pls some of developert correct me, and ill apologize to ya

Quote Originally Posted by Prdo View Post
    hmm... all elven factions have thair population on downfall (except silvan elves) cuz elfs r going to the west, u need 6k ppl in every city to built Foundry of Manwe, forlindon and harlindon r starting at 1k-1.5k population, for ur population to grow u need farms and some alike buildings and every farm is building like 2-6 turns (depends on lvl), Foundry of Manwe is building 12 turns and u have to built 3 armorys before (3 turns, 4 turns, 6 turns)...

so.. i can be "mad" as much as u want and my english can be bad as ur chinese, but again i can see that u r using cheats and that u r lying

if im wrong about all of this pls some of developert correct me, and ill apologize to ya
    Was a typo, meant 40 turns.

You accuse me of lying and cheating?

You are also wrong, you don't need 6k population. I start building Armories to all 3 cities from turn 1, and it's turn 30 when I start building Foundry of Manwe, so shut your mouth, will ya?

I don't understand why do you start accusing me of cheating if I am fast to build and you are slow?

P.S I re-tested it, and it took exactly 42 turns.
    Last edited by Clagius; December 09, 2011 at 08:58 AM.

please!

Quote Originally Posted by arn knigth of the temple View Post
    please!
    Erhm?