Thread: If you like magic...

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default If you like magic...

If you really like magic then I suggest going into descr_strat and enabling everyone then playing a campaign as the Gnomes
    Basically, you'll want to hire lots of mercs to fill out your infantry and use your wizards on clouds to pummel the enemy to jelly. For mercs you have the furries and the Legionnaries, and bronze circle wizards. It's a lot of fun. Play on vh/vh though or it'll be far too easy
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Default Re: If you like magic...

From what I've played of the mod (not much) wizards are massively OP. They literally kill almost half my army before I reach the enemy line.

Default Re: If you like magic...

That has been addressed, in more ways than one, in the update that I am working on. Work is slow though as I have set myself a lot to do before making another release.