Thread: It's Way too Hot in Here

Default It's Way too Hot in Here

It's Way too Hot in Here
    Episode I

Daily Codeword: Trailer Hitch

I have never blogged before, so I thought I should start, just to give me something to do for me, myself, and Celsius.

Today has been fantastically average except for my Report on Hans Holbein. It was due today, and I've known about it for like six weeks or something, and I decided to do it last night, and I have to say, for a procrastinated, my fast churned projects looks like a real Picasso. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyhoof, we are suppose to get up in front of our fancy little Fine Arts survey class, and read our report and asks questions about it, while having a niche to keep people interested. So I brought slim jims, because I thought "if I eat 10 of these at a time, everyone must be addicted like me". I was wrong. But anyway, I asked questions about the amazing Hans Holbein. People who got it right got a slim jim, so far so good. Then my teacher, who I gave on of my precious food items to, and who is also about 5'7", 350lbs, says "I dont like slim jims. They taste nasty. I liked Emma's niche better, she brought cake."

*Pops hip, sticks out lower jaw*

"Well i'm sorry that I didn't bring a freakin horse for you to snack on and that it wasn't covered in ice cream like Emma's."

I got a detention, and have to be at school at 6 in the morning.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Celsius; November 03, 2011 at 10:39 PM.

Default Re: It's Way to Hot in Here

It's Way too Hot in Here
    Episode II

Daily Codeword: Jelly Bean

I am beyond disgusted with myself. It has been 5 years since I last went to the dentist. I usually go twice a year, but I just kept putting it off and off and finally, after five freakin years, I went.

Now I brush my teeth twice a day, but I drink cokes like they are going out of style. It's bad. At least 5 a day. (Yet I'm 6'1 and 150lbs, so not bad for my weight health at least.)
    Anyway, I went in and sat in the chair. The assistant began to scrap at my teeth, and for some reason, I just knew she was probably like "Oh my god......what the hell is this?". But luckily, she didn't. About 15 minutes later, the Dentist himself came in. We talked about the LSU vs Alabama game this Saturday, and I thought everything was fine and hunky dory, but NO! That would be to easy.

I have a cavity. 17 years of living and 5 years without a dentist and I inflict a stupid, ugly, nasty, hysterically, little cavity on my back tooth. Weird thing is is that I've never noticed it, felt it, or even really worried about it. But now I have to get it filled next month, and I'm scared (because I'm a puss when it comes to sharp things).

*Sigh* I'm just gonna die from it, I can feel it.

(PS: please don't think I'm unhygienic. Please?)

Last edited by Celsius; November 03, 2011 at 10:38 PM.

Default Re: It's Way to Hot in Here

gah!! grrr!
    I guess s this will be tomorrows