Thread: RS2 enviroments?

Default RS2 enviroments?

i love this mod, its my top 5. but the vanilla enviro's and same orange atmosphere(love the Atmosphere) gets dull after a while. wouldn't you think weaving in some of the rs2 environments breath new life in this mod? if ever there is another patch or whatnot it would be utterly fantastical if this were involved i think!
    i would attempt it myself but my skills end at editing the map and text files
    thanks for listening!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: RS2 enviroments?

Quote Originally Posted by josh187 View Post
    i love this mod, its my top 5. but the vanilla enviro's and same orange atmosphere(love the Atmosphere) gets dull after a while. wouldn't you think weaving in some of the rs2 environments breath new life in this mod? if ever there is another patch or whatnot it would be utterly fantastical if this were involved i think!
    i would attempt it myself but my skills end at editing the map and text files
    thanks for listening!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72NIM8Z8

Try reading up some tutorials, there are plenty of them around here.

If all else fails and you must ask someone to make one ask my friend GRANTO.
    Last edited by z3n; November 03, 2011 at 09:49 AM.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: RS2 enviroments?

i will do it as soon as i can , i like this mod and an rs2 enviro would breath new life into it , consider it added to my que and wiil be appearing here soon if no one else does it first.