Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLP is just a little girls show (maidel vs flutterguy)

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MLP is just a little girls show (maidel vs flutterguy)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Cahoma View Post
    Dude, nobody is forcing you to go to the single thread we have here and nobody is forcing you to post in it. For some reason you've done that a couple of times anyway.
    And you were much worse than any of us are, when you were one of us.

-------
    I hate it when threads like this are made. There's always someone who makes a post I feel like I HAVE to respond to. Sorry.
    No, nobody is forcing us to go into your thread. But every time one of you posts in your annoying and vibrant colors, fonts, and with avatars of the MLP cast jumping/smiling or doing whatever it attracts the eye away from the post and the thread and towards the annoying signature or what ever the user is sporting. It wouldn't be annoying if it was confined to a single thread, but it's not. "Bronies" are constantly referencing the show and posting under new names taken from the show pounds it into our face repeatedly. Even if we choose not to visit your thread we are still forced to put up with annoying names, avatars, signatures, fonts and font colors.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

So you're deluding yourself if you like something that was not made for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Claudius Gothicus's Avatar Petit Burgués

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Cahoma View Post
    Only if you start creating justifications for you liking the show around the fact that somehow you were the target audience.

Under the Patronage of
    Maximinus Thrax

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    No, nobody is forcing us to go into your thread. But every time one of you posts in your annoying and vibrant colors, fonts, and with avatars of the MLP cast jumping/smiling or doing whatever it attracts the eye away from the post and the thread and towards the annoying signature or what ever the user is sporting.
    I believe I can put whatever the hell I want as my avatar, signature, and name. My signature has loads of pink, unicorns, and rainbows and I've had it before I liked the show. Should I remove that too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    It wouldn't be annoying if it was confined to a single thread, but it's not. "Bronies" are constantly referencing the show and posting under new names taken from the show pounds it into our face repeatedly. Even if we choose not to visit your thread we are still forced to put up with annoying names, avatars, signatures, fonts and font colors.
    You can write in what font or colour you want as well. I too, can find it a bit annoying sometimes, but I believe people should be allowed to customize their posts however they want. I sincerely doubt that anyone is doing it just to pound it in your face.

And it's way more often someone else who brings the subject of MLP up. True, it's brought up in the Describe yourself thread and in the Coliseum oftenly. But it's mostly bronies posting there anyway. It's not like we make threads about it or post off-topic stuff about it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Gothicus View Post
    Only if you start creating justifications for you liking the show around the fact that somehow you were the target audience.
    Great then. I thought you were saying that I was deluding myself. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Poach's Avatar Civitate

The challenger has conceded defeat before taking to the field. The commentary thread will now be closed as a result.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12