Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

Are you guys affiliated with the NEC?
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: 1st East Prussian Infantry - Historically Minded Regiment for Napoleonic Wars

I know Chester, but other than that, no not at all.

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gunny View Post
    I know Chester, but other than that, no not at all.
    Juts wondering since NEC has its own 1st East Prussian Regiment.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Content Emeritus

Does it?

Civitate

Does it?
    Thats what they divide the NEC into really. You have the NEC 1st East Prussian Infantry, The NEC 1st West Prussian Infantry, 2nd Queen's Regiment of Foot, 57e régiment d'infanterie, ect. NEC is is a big regiment.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Content Emeritus

Well NEC is a coalition, of different regiment, and I know they have the 1st WPI, the 7y, the 98thKL, 57e, and Tico and Jorge's bits, but I was unaware of an NEC 1stEPI.

Are you in one of the NEC groups?

Civitate

Well NEC is a coalition, of different regiment, and I know they have the 1st WPI, the 7y, the 98thKL, 57e, and Tico and Jorge's bits, but I was unaware of an NEC 1stEPI.

Are you in one of the NEC groups?
    I am technically in the 1st West Prussian Infantry, but i haven't participated in any training for lines battles for a while.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Content Emeritus

I found what you are talking about, they are Church's 1st East Prussian Grenadiers, and while the name is... similar enough for our groups to be confused (=/) it is not the same.

Civitate

I found what you are talking about, they are Church's 1st East Prussian Grenadiers, and while the name is... similar enough for our groups to be confused (=/) it is not the same.
    They must have changed i guess. I haven't played with them for a while.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Content Emeritus

If you ever want to play in a line battle non regimental, there is one Friday at 9 est and tuesday at 8 est, 5arge leads the pubbers with gooner, and they are relatively glorious

Civitate

If you ever want to play in a line battle non regimental, there is one Friday at 9 est and tuesday at 8 est, 5arge leads the pubbers with gooner, and they are relatively glorious
    I might join. I haven't played in a line battle for a while.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

avion365's Avatar Campidoctor

Join is funz, we have pie
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    quote of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I am sorry I was wrong.

Youtube
    Justin Bieber: God sent me to make music
    Disturbed: No we didn't

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Well, I know Chester. He used to be an 8th, I remember when he left. Jorge was ticked, more ticked then when Tico left even.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Content Emeritus

Tico was kicked I thought

Citizen

Blog Entries

Nah, Tico left because Jorge had called him a Secretary.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.

Content Emeritus

Kommandant has been taking pictures and playing around with em, like this one where we are all froggies

Daily's Avatar Flingin' ma mace son
    Content Emeritus

Glory
    Proud patron of Confederate Jeb and FalconPilot
    View how Grouchy makes a Hoplon shield!

Fit for a story book.

Citizen

Blog Entries

I'd love to know how to do that ;P

I think it's a setting you can adjust in photoshop

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast