Thread: 13 assassins, Snipers

Default 13 assassins, Snipers

I everyone, this is not my own mod, give all of the credit to "Dru32." This is just a little variation of his mod that makes the 13 assassins have matchlocks that are really overpowered so they are pretty much snipers. I had a really fun time making this mod, so hopefully you can have a fun time using it

Default Re: 13 assassins, Snipers

Good work

thanks, you made the mod pretty much, i just thought that they would be even more effective with guns

Demonic Punisher's Avatar Civis

ขอร่วมทดสอบด้วยคนหนึ่งครับ
    (The one I tested it.)

could you tell me how this works? are the assassins recruitable or do they spawn? and is this just for the player clan, or does the ai get it too?

They are recruitable but you need a legendary sword dojo, and the ai gets them too, but the ai hardly ever upgrades enough to get a legendary sword dojo

Default Please help me.

" นี้คือความผิดพลาด "
    (This was a mistake.)
    Last edited by Demonic Punisher; January 18, 2012 at 02:43 AM.

Default Please help me.

- ต้องการให้ Mod นี้ใช้ชื่อว่า 16 Ronin Killer.
    - To make this Mod called 16 Ronin Killer.

- ต้องการให้ช่วยปรับ Range จากระยะ 80, ไปเป็นระยะ 150 (นักฆ่าที่มีจำนวนน้อย และไปยืนยิงได้เพียงแต่ในระยะไกล้ และตายลงทีละคนนั้น ช่างเป็นเรื่องตลก).
    - To assist the Range from 80, to a 150 (a killer with a small amount. And I was just standing in the attunement. And one person died. It's a joke).

- ต้องการให้พวกเขาไว้ผมแบบLong Hair, เหมือนพวกRoninที่รักอิสระ (ถ้าไม่มีโมเดลก็ไม่เป็นไร).
    - I want them to have a Long Hair, like the Ronin who love freedom. (If there is no model that's okay).

- ต้องการใหนำactive_hidingสกิลล์, มาแทนที่สกิลล์ Yari Wall (ข้าพเจ้าหาวิธีกำจัดสกิลล์ Yari Wall ไม่สำเร็จ).
    - To make the active_hiding Skill, replace Skill Yari Wall (I find out how to get rid of Skill Yari Wall failed).

- ข้าพเจ้า เปลี่ยนได้เพียงแต่ชื่อของไฟล์, แต่ข้างในยังใช้ชื่อเดิมอยู่ครับ.
    - I just changed the name of the file, but inside the same name on it.

- ถ้าพวกเขายิงได้เพียงระยะใกล้ๆ, เปลี่ยนไปเป็นใช้ธนูยาวของพลธนูฮีโร่ดีกว่านะครับ
    - If they shoot a short, change is a long bow archers better than my hero.

- เลข 13 มันเป็นเลขอาถรรพ์, เป็นอัปมงคล, เลข 16 เป็นเลขของนักสู้โดยแท้.
    - No. 13, it is no mystery, as unfortunately, the number 16 is the number of true fighters.

- ถ้าเปลี่ยนปืนเป็น shogun_oversized_teppo, มันจะทำให้ระยะยิงยาวขึ้นไปใหมครับ.
    - If the gun is. shogun_oversized_teppo, it will make long-range and up to now.

- สกิลล์ซึ่งนำมาใส่ใหม่นั้นมีดังนี้, warcry , banzai , second_wind , stand_firm , range_effect , rapid_volley , wooden_stakes.
    - Skill in which to re-enter them as follows, warcry, banzai, second_wind, stand_firm, range_effect, rapid_volley, wooden_stakes.

- เพิ่มให้เป็นสามารถเกณท์ได้ 2 ยูนิทต่อแคว้นแล้ว.
    - Add them as a criteria for the region and the second unit.
    - เพื่อความสมดุลย์ในการจัดทัพแบบปีกซ้าย-ปีกขวาเสมือน.
    - To balance the formation of the left wing - right wing virtual.
    Last edited by Demonic Punisher; January 18, 2012 at 03:05 AM.