Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Eldorien's [MOUNTED and DISMOUNTED] Byzantium Units Reforged v1.0 for SS6.4+BftB2.0 [Released 11-02-2012]

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: Eldorien's [MOUNTED and DISMOUNTED] Byzantium Units Reforged v1.0 for SS6.4+BftB2.0 [Released 11-02-2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian Hussar View Post
    I suppose you are right, and diferent people have diferent preferences. And I can always manualy configure units to my likeing Just keep them coming
    This.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Eldorien's [MOUNTED and DISMOUNTED] Byzantium Units Reforged v1.0 for SS6.4+BftB2.0 [Released 11-02-2012]

I don't think he working on this.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Those units look just fantastic. Could you PLEASE also make these for DLV?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Read some tutorials in the Workshop and ask permission to port them over.

The Mouth's Avatar Ducenarius

VERY nice mod +rep... I think I'll save this mod for when I restore the Roman Empire; just to give it that "restored to glory" feeling.

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

The units look very "Imperial" don't they.

The Mouth's Avatar Ducenarius

Indeed they do

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Thanks for the comments guys!
    Unfortunatelly i have no free time updating any further at this time and sorry for not been around so often,
    but real life holds me back..
    Hope to be back and of course you enjoy!!!
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

Hello everybody! I'm playing vanilla right now and would really like these skins for the byzantine roosters. The current ones are ugly and makes me want to throw up. I want a more imperialistic feel to the army. I've tried doing it myself by copying, pasting, renaming the files and it worked, but the textures got all wrong unfortunately - for instance the capes of the generals were a mess of leather and chainmail. The armoured horses worked though. In the texture folder of the vanilla Byzantium there are only two texture files, as in oppose to this, where there are many more.

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Did you follow instalation instructions? You have to have bftb installed

Nono, you misunderstood me. I want them for m2tw vanilla, not stainless steel of bftb. I realize it's a lot of work, but I've already managed to manually install some skins and textures through trail and error and now my bodyguards have the black cape and look all right, but it would take forever doing this until everything looks the way it's supposed to, since the unit names and types don't match. If someone knows (perhaps the creator) which textures should overwrite which textures, I'd be forever in your dept.

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
    Nono, you misunderstood me. I want them for m2tw vanilla, not stainless steel of bftb. I realize it's a lot of work, but I've already managed to manually install some skins and textures through trail and error and now my bodyguards have the black cape and look all right, but it would take forever doing this until everything looks the way it's supposed to, since the unit names and types don't match. If someone knows (perhaps the creator) which textures should overwrite which textures, I'd be forever in your dept.
    Ah ok. Sorry cant help you with that.

I came back just now to check the progress and/or addons of this submod and apparently the submod itself has disappeared from the Original Post (it was an attached RAR file). Luckily I had downloaded the submod attachment sometime before it disappeared.

I can't upload it here since its about 50MG and this website has a 10MB limit. Thus I uploaded to my website. Simply go to lc01.net and click the download button!

Quote Originally Posted by l1nuxc0nsular01 View Post
    I came back just now to check the progress and/or addons of this submod and apparently the submod itself has disappeared from the Original Post (it was an attached RAR file). Luckily I had downloaded the submod attachment sometime before it disappeared.

I can't upload it here since its about 50MG and this website has a 10MB limit. Thus I uploaded to my website. Simply go to lc01.net and click the download button!
    thanks.

Could somebody who has this mod downloaded upload it somewhere? sadly l1nuxc0nsular01 link doesnt seem to work}

Would like to use these models again.

Biggest problem is no download link.

In addition to that, it says I need to download Battle for the Baltic (created by the OP). Does anyone know why it won't work properly without it?

Also, even if I did install it, I can't download Battle for the Baltic either, as there are no download links.

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Where are the pictures ? I want to see that !

Sorry I've been awol for awhile. Yeah the link to my website doesn't work anymore, I shut it down. Trying to figure out a new way to upload the zip file, stay tuned...

I uploaded the mod here, let me know if it works: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m0cdptdpo...CEfAjZq98WzACa