Thread: Cerebral Bella - A modification for Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae"-By CerebralAssasain

Sacred's Avatar Libertus

Default Cerebral Bella - A modification for Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae"-By CerebralAssasain

Download link -
    Cerebral Bella

Cerebral Bella is a light conversion designed to change certain aspects of Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae" to what I desire.

This was going to be a small, private modification, but I figured some people would like to play it.

The changes in this mod include enhanced campaign map AI.

This makes small factions like parthia expand.

Also changes the "steam-roll" effect of some factions, aka macedon ALWAYS getting destroyed quickly, as well as seleucid, this has now been changed to help them.

Changes to rebels AI.

This mod gives every faction one "Elite" unit.

These elite units have much higher recruitment cost, and more upkeep than other units, thus you and the AI using them sparingly.

Elite units will be, well, elite.

Example, The greek cities. Spartan Hoplites now have much more attack, defense, and are furthermore an "Elite" unit.

Another example, the factions bactria, epirus, macedon, and the seleucids have an elite horse unit to represent Alexander the Great, one of the greatest generals in history. He was a great honourable general who fought alongst the front line of his troops.

Much like the suicidal rtw generals, maybe thats the basis CA made the generals?

Also most likely the biggest change is the inplemention of 0 turn unit recruitment time.

Although a 1 turn recruitment time for all units version is included.

I'm also implementing the Realistic Landscape mod by anyan.
    Which is an insane improvement in the battle map terrain.

By the way. If you don't want the Elite units or the 0\1 turn recruitment but want the other things just don't use my export_descr_unit.txt.

But I urge you to try the elite units, it puts a great element to the game, especially if you cripple yourself by not using yours.

It's always great when you are winning the battle and your just sitting back in your chair relaxing when the macedonians send there "Alexander the Great" out of the trees from your flank and completely anihalate your unit causing the rest of your army's morale to lower significantly and then having to thin your lines to take care of "Alexander".

By the way, lusted, mind to sticky this? Or even make a sub forum, like other mod sections have?

EDIT - Alright, I think this is going to be locked and stuck to the top of the page.(Not stickied) So feel free to pm me.

I will be keeping this up to date for future versions.
    Last edited by Sacred; April 22, 2006 at 11:54 AM.
    If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. Friedrich Nietzsche
    Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. Ayn Rand

Default Re: Cerebral Bella - A modification for Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae"-By CerebralAssasain

This looks interesting, I will try it for a couple of days.

Default Re: Cerebral Bella - A modification for Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae"-By CerebralAssasain

Hey Cerebral. It was great fun until 259 bc and then it just crashed. I'm not sure what caused this. I tried reloading and moving different things around and it didn't seem to work. Everything was a fresh install. I hope you can work the bugs out as this is a great mod.

Default Re: Cerebral Bella - A modification for Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae"-By CerebralAssa

nice addon cerebal, good work

Quote Originally Posted by CerebralAssasain
    By the way. If you don't want the Elite units or the 0\1 turn recruitment but want the other things just don't use my export_descr_unit.txt.
    What should I do, if I want Elite units, but not 0/1 recruitment?

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

All faction's have their elits unit's what's the point in this? By the way making them stronger would unbalance things.

how can i kill the elite units??? they kill a whole army!!! please HELP!!
    SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY!!!
    http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/

MEMBER of S.I.N.

greek302's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Cerebral Bella - A modification for Lusted's "Terrae Expugnandae"-By CerebralAssa

Sweet...Good Job cerebral
    No expectations, no disappointments!
    Member of the Crusader: Total War & Barbarian: Total War teams
    !!Did you like my post? If so, give me some Rep!!
    Support Lt. Ehren Watada
    Misspelling Words Since 1994
    Greek302
    Since May 01, 2006

it dose'nt work the game crashes when starting land battles.
    "Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." - Cicero

Peace In The Middle East...

Instead of making it a heaven on earth we made it into a battlefield...

greek302's Avatar Centenarius

Re-Install everything
    No expectations, no disappointments!
    Member of the Crusader: Total War & Barbarian: Total War teams
    !!Did you like my post? If so, give me some Rep!!
    Support Lt. Ehren Watada
    Misspelling Words Since 1994
    Greek302
    Since May 01, 2006