Thread: Post Custom Battles here!

Hader's Avatar If you have nothing to hide, the Inquisition will give you something to fear
    Artifex Gaming Director

Default Post Custom Battles here!

I like some of the ideas from other threads of posting the layout s of Custom Battles, so here is a thread for you to post any battle layout you like, just for TE 4.0 of course! The battles also can be from campaign, recreated in CB.

Please stay on topic as well, keep this thread clean. Battle layouts only please!!Thank you!

EDIT: I thought this would bring another way for TE players to interact, and it would be a fun thing to fight a battle that someone else did.
    And for those unsure of what I mean, just post the layout of the battle for others to look at and try out. Although your pics and stories are nice, there is already a thread for that. Thanks, sorry for any inconvienence!
    Last edited by Hader; April 20, 2006 at 07:22 PM.

Van Zandt's Avatar Sigrún
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Post Custom Battles here!

Results from a custom battle between SPQR and Carthage. About 10,000 troops per side. Carthage in a stone walled city. I let the computer pick troops for both sides. Replaced some of the Carthaginian onagers with infantry.

Overall, wasnt able to make it past the walls. Elephants...

Even if I did, look what was waiting in the town square..

Hader's Avatar If you have nothing to hide, the Inquisition will give you something to fear
    Artifex Gaming Director

Default Re: Post Custom Battles here!

Very nice, but I think you misinterpreted the meaning of this thread. I mean post everything neccessary for someone else to l=play the battle that ou did. Come to think of it that is my fault, not yours GB I will fix that. But great battle seems like.

EDIT: Whoa! you must have a supercomputer for a battle with that many men! Sweet!

Oh yes, and please remember to not post comments, please. I want to keep this an organized thread for easy access and viewing. Thank you.
    Last edited by Hader; April 20, 2006 at 07:23 PM.