Thread: A Royal Wedding Between the Austrian Hapsburgs and Hungary

Default A Royal Wedding Between the Austrian Hapsburgs and Hungary

OOC: Long Title I know, GB if you have a dynasty name PM me and I will add it

In the Grand Cathedral at Salzburg in Austria the Marrige Between Archduke Charles of Austria and Princess Csillia of Hungary, is being prepared. Invitations have been sent to various Catholic Lords of Europe.

Default Re: A Royal Wedding Between the Austrian Hapsburgs and Hungary

The Austrian Delegation of nearly the entire Royal family (minus Hans who is in Vienna manageing the Empire) enters the Royal tent. The Empress scolding her childeren to behave

The Hungarians go to their respective tent.

OCC:for we might need to make this longer and I don't have a dynasty name will let you know if I chose one

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Prince Dafydd of Britannia arrives with wedding gifts, and gives his regrets for the inability of the King to attend.

Emperor Ferdinand I leaves the tent to greet the Brition and thank him for attending.

Aye, I be Dafydd, brother te the King. Serry the King can't be 'ere, 'e's currently being beseiged by Vikings.

The Emperor tries his best not to look confused over the accent and thinks he does a pretty good job before replying
    "Yes well I wish him well in the war and if Austria had a port I would've offered to go and aide him, Thank you for coming."

Well, 'e sends 'is regards.

OOC: If you could secure a way through Koln to my portion of France, our navy could help.

OCC: Ill Look into it

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

OOC: You even try to do that and Valois will go ape .

The Chancellor of Valois arrives with his family to witness the ceremony, bringing a shield embroiled with the finest steel and gems Valois has to offer. He brings a note from King Phillip VI who apologizes for his absence but is unable to attend due to his war in Netherlands.
    Last edited by Roxas; October 24, 2011 at 02:03 AM.

jakev2's Avatar Primicerius

Großmeister Wilhelm Becker of the Order of St. Boniface arrives in Salzburg. He carefully explains that none of the Kölner royal family were able to attend; König Johannes is on campaign in the Netherlands, and Prinz Jacob and Prinz Thoman are attending a tournament in Nabudis. The König does not trust any other family members, so he sent Wilhelm instead.

Wilhelm presents his gift to the Archduke - A shining steel helmet, inlaid with patterns in gold and several small gems.
    House Tully, Lords Paramount of the Trident in A Game of Thrones RPG

Tsar's nephew came to Austria to attend this wedding. He brought gifts and salutes from Tsar: " My uncle, Tsar Lazar couldn't come, and he is so sad because he cannot attend this lovely ceremony of our two allies. We are so happy for this royal marriage. Unfortunately, Tsar is occupied with problems on the south."