Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RELEASED Death Animation Tweak Mini-mod v1.1 (Updated on 5/3/2013)

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Default Re: RELEASED Death Animation Tweak Mini-mod v1.1 (Updated on 5/3/2013)

Hofan, excellent work my friend!!

But there is also the same 3 second animation when men are hit by a cannonball, bullet etc., they tend to use this animation quite often not only on stubbing by a sword, which is rather rediculous cose it looks like a man hit by a bullet or cannon ball etc. has had a stroke or something. lol
    Basically this animation was made up for a melee animation with a musket hit, like a hit in the stomach and a hit after in the face, but I never saw it properly performed by units. It was never properly synchronised.
    So the best thing is to completely remove it or, if there is a grate animation expert out there, just fix this rediculous thing.
    But IF you remove it completely, then I think Empire will earn a couple of more Fps in battles!!!

Regards,
    NobleStef80

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Edit: Delete post please! Darn it, why this keep happening to me? Posts don't show up at first... Sorry. What is going on to the forum, keeps erroring all the time.
    Last edited by NobleStef80; April 08, 2013 at 03:31 PM.

The game freezes for me on start-up. Any ideas?

Excellent idea! Hope it reduces the lag in melee battles, just played a siege and had a massive melee battle, the lag was unbearable. Through all the rest of the game there is no lag, just in sieges. Will be nice to not see the soldiers doing their 3 second deaths in a melee anymore.

rep +1

Is it possible to remove the dueling animations through modding?
    Last edited by GreenKing; June 30, 2013 at 03:45 AM.

the Death Animation Tweak is great.....could anyone tell me how to get an update of it....or a mod to enhance the kill a bit better

Never mind, uninstalled NTW mod, will install this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123