Thread: Units Standing still/Ships not firing

Default Units Standing still/Ships not firing

I have noticed that some units are standing still and not attacking, or just stand while being attacked.

- an overwhelming invading army was defeated because its reinforcements stood by, some at the map border where they came in and many by my fortress walls being picked off by archers.

- Sengoku Bune not doing boarding actions (player, could be AI fleet too)

- ships not firing at all (player), namely fire bomb ships (AI fleet seem to work as normal), I was wondering why I was losing as my fleet engaged when I realised that they didn't fire at all especially my Fire Bomb ships.

Would the following cause these anomolies?

- uaisgII 2.2.pack
    - mod_no_cai_army_cheat.pack

The Gentle Touch Of A Woman's Hand Can Soothe The Tempest Of A Man's Heart Especially If They Cook Something Tasty
    =========================================================

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Units Standing still/Ships not firing

Sorry for spamming here again
    But it's definitely not UAI, cause he changed only the campaign AI and every single change did not affect any unit. But I'd rather suggest to 'finally' get rid off (sorry as it is a cool mod and I was using it myself too). But on one hand Darth made changes to the AI as well, and so did CA and he never implement all the new changes after UAI 2.2.

I played 2 campaigns using either DMS 2.85+ and UAI and there is barely a difference noticeable now. (or only played like 30-40 turns, but compared to older DMS releases you'd have seen some difference)

Don't know what exactly the other mod does..can you link the thread - interested in at least grabbing that *.pack file
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel!
    I'm Garrus Vakarian and this is now my favourite spot on the Citadel!

Better ingame Encyclopedia for Shogun 2 (reworked) - RotS - FotS (new map) + web-based version