Thread: [Princess Pinkie Pie v. Akar v. Twilight Sparkle]~ Equestrian Politics

Tia's Avatar Primicerius

Default [Princess Pinkie Pie v. Akar v. Twilight Sparkle]~ Equestrian Politics

Rules:
    Stay away from fanon. Remember, the canon cannon always beats the fanon cannon.
    *This rule can be omitted if it's for characters without an established personality, such as Luna. Note how I said Luna, not Nightmare Moon

No copy/paste, except for quotes and sources.

My position:
    Celestia is a kind, benevolent ruler. What she did to Nightmare Moon was necessary for survival.
    1. Nightmare Moon openly refused to take down the Moon, and can thus be deemed a traitor to her country.
    2. Let's Say Celestia hadn't banned Nightmare Moon inside the Moon, plants need sunlight, don't they? Ponies are Herbivores, aren't they? So if Celestia hadn't found a way to take down the Moon, and bring back the Sun. All plants would die, and start a famine within Equestria.
    3. Celestia has shown time and time again that she is willing to sit down with her subject. Such as in episode 22 when she does have a "casual" get-together with everypony, only too be interrupted by Royal duty.
    Last edited by Tia; October 18, 2011 at 05:17 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: [Princess Pinkie Pie v. Akar v. Twilight Sparkle]~ Equestrian Politics

I'm on the same position as Pinkie.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Princess Pinkie Pie v. Akar v. Twilight Sparkle]~ Equestrian Politics

This isn't what you said we were debating...

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

This is too much of a niche subject to be appropriate for the Fight Club. It needs to be a debate that the relatively uninitiated in the subject can follow.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."