Thread: (Need Help) New texture don't apply to the game!

Icon4 (Need Help) New texture don't apply to the game!

Hello,

I need help to my less/shiny glossy mod for campaign! I made new texture with less gloss for the campaign map (units & agents) but they don't apply since patch 9! Why??? Maybe in patch 9 Creative Assembly change something?? Only there, if you start a new Campaign you see less gloss where you choose your clan you like to play! With Cinematic units the same problem!

I play many settings but every time the same problem! Now I try a other way to rename the names of agents and campaign units in agent_uniforms_tables, variantmodels, atlas like I would made my own units to show on the campaign map! But the same problem you can't overwrite agent_uniforms_tables! Grrrr, I hate the work of Creative Assembly since patch 9! What have they done???? I hope to edit agent_uniforms_tables is the right way out of my problem and I can post my less/shiny glossy units for campaign! What a epic fail from Creative Assembly!

Look at my Attached Files:

With Campaign map gloss uniform mod.rar I try the other way to get my mod to work ingame!
    With Campaign_map_gloss.rar Is the way how I normally place new texture to the game!

I hope that someone could help me!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; July 01, 2012 at 08:12 AM.