Thread: ES+ The Eagle Standard IV Issue 1. Terrae Expugnandae

Libertine's Avatar Neptune eats planets

Default ES+ The Eagle Standard IV Issue 1. Terrae Expugnandae

Interviewer: therussian
    Mod Leader: Lusted

Terrae Expugnandae
    Welcome! the New Eagle Standard has arrived, ES+ that is to say, the ES on Steroids. Bringing you all the best in everything mod related from the greatest ever Ezine team in existance.

ES+ Everyones RTW Fix. Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------

This is Eagle Standard Reporter, therussian here, coming to you live with an exclusive interview with Lusted, the creator and leader of Terrae Expugnandae, a mod for RTW.

therussian: Thanks for agreeing to have this interview

Lusted: No problem.

therussian: Ok, now that we have the formalities down, let's get to the first question. What exactly does Terrae Expugnandae mean?

Lusted:Lands to Conquer

therussian: What was your inspiration for making this mod? Why did you decide to create it?

Lusted: Well I have been modding RTW since January 05, and my RTW has always been heavily modded, and I decided to release what I had for myself for the public. At first it was just a collection of skin packs and other mods put together, but over time it has developed into the mod it is today.

therussian: What were these skin packs of which you speak?

Lusted: My own skins for the Romans, and wok by people such as Webbird, Warpsite, Kali, Augustus21 and others, many of whom are sadly no longer active

therussian: Yes, they would have done great things. Now, what exactly does 4.0 include that previous versons do not?

Lusted:One of the main changes is that the Mundus Magna is no longer the provincial campaign map, it is now implemented as the imperial campaign. This has meant that i have had to modify the custom battle locations so all of them have been changed, and imho improved. I have also added in new unique victory conditions for each faction, sprites which help improve performance over previous versions, and reworked unit costs to make things harder. There are also 2 new factions, Epirus and Baktria, using 2 of the old roman families as TE features a unified Rome

therussian: So, did you do this mod all on your own? We know that you acquired skins from many members, including yourself, but was there any help on the actual building of the mod?

Lusted: Kaweh K has been very helpful and done all the unit cards and symbols for this mod, but apart from that help i have done it all myself, with helpful advice from other modders when i have got stuck

therussian: Very impressive! So, we can assume that there will be newer versions of Terrae Expugnandae being released in the future?

Lusted: That is a maybe, depends on what happens in real life, and whether my interest in RTW continues, which it should.

therussian: Let's hope it does. Now, I must ask the infamous question. How would you describe this mod in 10 words or less?

Lusted: Its RTW on steroids with extra sparkly bits

therussian: Nice description! Thanks for the interview Lusted!

Lusted: That's okay

Here are some screenshots from Lusted's new mod, Terrae Expugnandae 4.0!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41346

And don't forget to check out Lusted's very own Roman AAR!
    Located in his forums, here at our very own TWC!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114

This is therussian, for Eagle Standard, signing out.
    Last edited by Libertine; April 19, 2006 at 03:48 AM.
    Heir of Kscott
    Proud Patron of the lost Fable and Proud Patron of God
    Spurs Fan?
    Member of the SG Fan Club
    Finland had unusually little to do with the whole New World gig. - Watchman

Helios News Monkey
    Knight of the Lulz

Default Re: ES+ The Eagle Standard IV Issue 1. Terrae Expugnandae

Looking good.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

.Socrates's Avatar I Love You

Special?
    I think so.
    Originally under the patronage of RZZZA. Under the patronage of the Black Prince, in the Royal House of the Black Prince.

^updated 6/28/10 (Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life)

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

this is actually the first time I have ever posted in the Eagle Standard section, but that looks very, very good. Tres bien!

Titus's Avatar Ordinarius

Nice!!

Glad to see its back...again