Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: IMPERIUM GLOBALE II

Default Re: IMPERIUM GLOBALE II

I have a problem, I installed the game and played it straight away and all was ok. However now i have restarted my computer i get CTD at game and battle loading screen with admin priv on the Imperium Globale 2 icon. It seems like a few other people had the same problem wat do?

Thanks

Great mod btw
    Be of one mind and one faith, that you may conquer your enemies and lead long and happy lives.

Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.

The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Have you tried a reinstall?

Yes reinstall was the first thing i did. It works semi now, i had to change the appdata/.../scripts to scripts_old every time i restart the game. so i guess this is where a lot of peoples problems are as many seem to have had the same symptoms i have had.
    But now everytime i reload a bunch of saves it crashes, ill try and start a new one.

Also the Netherlands top grade gov building is bugged as i cannot build it and it converts to catholocism in the desc. In addition the top level dutch museum does not provide research points like the other museum buildings did so i guess unique buildings need a quick fix
    Be of one mind and one faith, that you may conquer your enemies and lead long and happy lives.

Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.

The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.

Yeah now all my campaigns crash but the battles work :S

Lol

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

If someone uses an illegal copy and is running into problems then that is their own fault. When you get bootleg copies you never know what you're getting yourself into. The IGII team are not responsible for your decision.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

What is this slander

I am using purchased steam version.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamar View Post
    What is this slander

I am not naming names. Someone on this thread mentioned an illegal copy hence my point is directed at any doing so.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Also the Netherlands top grade gov building is bugged as i cannot build it and it converts to catholocism in the desc. In addition the top level dutch museum does not provide research points like the other museum buildings did so i guess unique buildings need a quick fix
    Ok, thats something for Fortes

Yes reinstall was the first thing i did. It works semi now, i had to change the appdata/.../scripts to scripts_old every time i restart the game. so i guess this is where a lot of peoples problems are as many seem to have had the same symptoms i have had.
    But now everytime i reload a bunch of saves it crashes, ill try and start a new one.
    Right, I need to look at that then, though I won't have time to address it before the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamar View Post
    What is this slander

He was not referring to you (please see the last page)

Cool thanks for this mod guys, its my fav yet

I cant wait until map modding tools come out.

Right, I've checked that the user_script copy scripts work fine for me, which they do, and Hip63 has checked the mod on his computer and they check out as well.

Are you running the launcher with admin priveliges?

What OS are you on?

Hey, guys, is there any way to solve that weird things that happen when cannons fire?
    Take a look at my French Revolution AAR: Le Jour de Gloire
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=490313

Its something do to with the DarthMod projectiles. Not sure how to fix it yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Tango12345♔ View Post
    Its something do to with the DarthMod projectiles. Not sure how to fix it yet though.
    And isn't there any way to turn it off? Because I'm getting around 35-40 fps during battles but when those things go through the air it goes down to 5-10.

Some commented onThis post "about the cannon fire bug, i think i solved it when i installed the BSM mod... (it was late and i launched only one battle with the BSM, but i didn t see the graphic bug anymore)."

Will that work or it was just luck?
    Take a look at my French Revolution AAR: Le Jour de Gloire
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=490313

It might, but it could also break the darthmod projectile files, since DarthMod already includes the BSM mod. Feel free to try it though, but keep an eye out for changes to the gameplay.

And no, there is no easy way to turn it off short of delving into the pack file and changing things, which could have other ramifications.

Icon9 Re: IMPERIUM GLOBALE II

Help whenever i try to start the mod an error pops up,

"Windows can not find 'empire.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."

Please Help!

Have you installed the mod in the right place, ie to your empire total war folder? It sounds like you installed it somewhere else.

Yes i run it with admin privileges, however the normal version won't launch campaigns and battles aswell, so i have no idea what it is. It worked fine until it randomly crashed mid game, might be a memory leak?

I have deleted the Appdata folder frequently, reinstalled drivers and directx, i am running win 7 64bit.

If vanilla is also exhibiting problems, verify it before continuing. This is vital.

Well deleting and renaming things in the appdata folder is not a good idea, and is probably partly responsible for your problem. My guess is that when it crashed mid-game the script was corrupted, so I suggest you reset the script in the launcher and try again.

Well I have a problem with the Portugal campaign: I can start the game as vanilla without CTD, but after starting a portuguese campaign an error occurs :S

Quote Originally Posted by Carthago View Post
    Well I have a problem with the Portugal campaign: I can start the game as vanilla without CTD, but after starting a portuguese campaign an error occurs :S
    Try "Run as Administrator" including for Steam.

Colonialism 1600 AD blog