Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AHOI-Mod - "A HOI3 Treasure-Chest"

Icon7 AHOI-Mod - "A HOI3 Treasure-Chest"

News about the AHOI-Mod and HOI3 you get here first.
    Cklick here for the: AHOI-Mod Blog!
    Cklick here for the: AHOI-Mod at facebook!
    Cklick here for the: AHOI-Mod at Twitter!
    Cklick here for the: AHOI-Mod-Forum

Hotlink to newest version:
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15933313

Older download:

AHOI-Mod "Treasure Chest" - 4.04 - WIP

Post 2 in this thread contains now the AHOI-Mod!(General Info):
    Link: AHOI-Mod

Post 3 in this thread will contain the "Download and installation help "<-Link:

Links to Paradox Forums:
    Post 4 of this thread contains some feedback from others..
    Link: Feedback post

Post 5 of this thread contains now the links to the old Mods like the old "A-HOI3-Treasure-GEM" versions for SF and the Widescreen-Mods for SF/FTM/HPP/AS/RPM.
    Link: Other Mods overview post.

Download numbers:
    Edit: DL actually changed to ~40k+ overall with ~8.5k+ for the AHOI-Mod(TFH) ~13.5k+ for AHOI-Mod(FTM), SF version ~4.5k+..
    Widescreen AHOI ~800+(SF), 2.6k+(FTM) and ~6,3k+(TFH)

NEWS AND INFORMATIONS:

NEWS!
    A first Patch is done!

Please test if you find errors. It would also be nice if some of you would like to take over some parts like starttechs of nations.

The Patch: Patch-AHOI-Mod-TFH-Test-402b
    You only need this patch if you have already the AHOI-Mod. Otherwise download/install the AHOI-Mod first!

"Patchlog"
    -I hope I patched all reported bugs.
    -The new feature of TFH of Penetration/Armour are implemented.
    -The new feature of TFH of Tactics is implemented(Doctrines)
    -Some technology errors solved.
    -Some technology balancing.
    -Technologies like WW1 planes are now integrated. (WWI Scenario will be added some later..)
    -Changed productions Lua.
    -New buildings are finally in:
    If you build a port or airport, you get a naval base/air base for free every two steps via decsions you can take.
    Military buldings can be build faster then the civil part, but military bases are needed for rapair/refuel, civil buildings add IC/Infra.
    Railroad networks are added. A railline is easier to be bombed/dmg in fights but allows more supply.
    Heavy Industries will be tied to production capabilities of tanks in the same way as ports/airports needed for air/sea units.
    -CGM-Mode should work now with all countries.

Infos about the buildings:
    Neue Gebäude / New Buildings
    Zusatzinfo – “Neue Gebäude” / More info – “New Buildings”

Installation:
    The Mod will run with just copying but some files should be deleted before installaion:
    Delete the content of the following folder:
    C:\Users"username"\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\AHOIModTreasure\map\cache
    And:
    X:\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod\AHOIModTreasure\history\provinces
    All files within.. (The game will later build up the map from scratch on the first launch.)
    now copy the patch in the folder:
    X:\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod\AHOIModTreasure
    Extract it there, and overwrite if asked.
    Start the game with the launcher(It still says 4.02a, I'll correct that in the next patch..) and it will build now the map wich could take a while.
    After the game loaded up the first time, close the game and restart it again.
    That is neccessary for the engine to set it up allright.(Checksum etc..)

Cheers!
    Chromos

###################################################################

Hello!

As announced, I will now port my mods to "Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour"..
    As I adopted already the "Widescreen Ahoy!(FTM)" to the new Expansion "Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour", now it is time for the "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 Treasure Chest".
    First work is already done as you could see on the first pics.
    Link: "AHOI Mod - A HOI3 treasure Chest" at ModDB

The entry at ModDB is also rdy:

Its finally here. After nearly 2 years after the first AHOI-Mod for Hearts of Iron 3-"Semper Fi" came out, the first version for Hearts of Iron III-"Their Finest Hour" is out!
    I have to say that it is just a first version for testers, as quite some of the Mod needs some tweaking. But those who offered and like to help can do that now.
    Please add a note here in the forum about what you would like to do, so we don't have unnecessary double work. To have all feedback focused in one place please use this forums:
    Englisch: Official Paradox Forum-"AHOI-Mod thread" . / . Alternative AHOI-Mod Forum
    German: German AHOI-Mod Forum

Please test:
    OOB's
    Goverment traits
    start Techs and techtree progression
    Start Technologies
    Unit progression? (Note: New component system not implemented yet. All std so far.)
    NatChi/Jap war progress. Human and AI.

Please suggest:
    Production focus of countries.(When should wich country switch to another build?)
    Research focus of cuntries.(When should a country focus on what research?)
    And of course anything else you would like to have or you might find.

Note:
    Still no right models or names.
    Research-AI will be changed.
    Production-AI will be adjusted.

To come:
    New component system for units(Needs to be activate the new researched equipment by decsions/events).
    New buildings like you can already see in the new prov view.
    New laws.
    Rework of Strategic Ressources.
    More map changes
    (Like the already done Danzig/Corridor or Kiel Canal usage and a replacement of the reliefmap based on Modestus SF reliefmap).
    Weather changes(Map terrain changes needed for this..)
    Finally some events about historic decisions.

Download:
    Ahoi-Mod-TFH-Test-402a - at mediafire

Installation:
    The Mod uses the new Mod-Dir now.(That was reworked for TFH)
    So just unpack the Mod and copy it into this location X:\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod\. There you can find there the folder AHOIModTreasure and the file AHOIModTreasure.mod.
    Now you can start the Mod with the launcher.exe in the folder X:\Hearts of Iron III\. Pick AHOI-Mod on the left and start with the start button on the right.
    The first startup can take a while beacuse of all the map changes. After the game started the first time, just quit and restart.(Needed sometimes for get it done properly)
    Beause of the new Mod-Dir, all the savegames, logs and map files of the Mod can be found in your users folder here: C:\Users"Your username"\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\AHOIModTreasure.

STEAM:
    For all STEAM gamers, we have also an own STEAM group now:

STEAM-Installation:
    Locate your STEAM-HoI3 installation directory.
    Like: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Hearts of Iron III
    If you don't know where it is do a seach for steam.exe

Now just unpack the Mod and copy the file "AHOIModTreasure.mod" and the folder "AHOIModTreasure"it into this location:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Hearts of Iron III\tfh\mod

Start the Mod:
    Now you can start the Mod with the launcher.exe in the folder C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Hearts of Iron III\.
    Pick AHOI-Mod on the lower left and start with the start button on the lower right.

The first startup can take a while beacuse of all the map changes. After the game started the first time, just quit and restart.

To have an easier start later on, you could also right click on the launcher.exe and choose " create shortcut" from the menue that pops up.
    Now you can copy that just created shortcut to the Desktop and don't have to move down the whole path to the launcher every time you want to use it.

Savegames:
    Beause of the new Mod-Dir, all the savegames, logs and map files of the Mod can be found in your users folder here:
    C:\Users"Your username"\My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\AHOIModTreasure

Folders: logs/map/music/savegames/Screenshots
    Files: settings.txt/messagetypes_custom.txt(You can have different screen resolutions with different mods.)
    Looking forward to feedback and your support.

I'll update this post with ongoing progress of the TFH version. So please check here for newest info and if things have changed.

Cheers,
    Chromos

Last edited by Chromos; July 12, 2020 at 04:38 AM. Reason: dl stats

Icon7 First Download of the new AHOI-Mod

A Grand Strategy Modification for Hearts of Iron 3

This work is based on the "AHOI-Treasure Mod family".
    Overall goal of this Mod is to have more a simulation with historical plausible background.

Little Mod description:
    - ~580 techs in 22 folder that the ai is also researching (Vanilla has 286 in 12 folder).
    - New country development system to have a better catch up chance for small countries(f.e. industrialisation techs).
    - Complete new widescreen GUI to see more at a glance and have some more modding possibilities.
    - See more of your production, trade, convoys, technologies, theatres etc. without the need of scrolling.(See pictures below.)
    - New topbar that arranges the ressources around the IC and the numbers like Manpower, diplo etc. "colour coded" next to the according tab's.
    - The ressources are arranged in the production tab the same way as in the topbar for easier perception.
    - The alert icons and trade icons will pop up on the rigt side of the new topbar.
    - New Alert icons. (Early designs!), and also wood/steel border for the trade icons to fit in the new overall design.
    - Coloured game speed indicator.
    - Statistics tab now shows the units overview with the graphs without overlapping units.
    - Also GUI changes in the Unit view, bigger Leader Pictures and and a different branch Symbol next to them(Land/Air/Naval) to the branch they belong to.
    - New design of units production screen, it shows now up to 30 techs of each unit(eliminating the problem of techs descriptions running out of the screen for now).
    - Some new decisions regarding manpower.
    - ~90 buildable units (vanilla has 48, ai is producing them as well!).
    - HQ's have unique Counters for each lvl of Command.
    - New division build up system (a normal divison consist now out of 3 to 9 Regiments, complete change to a regimental System, introduction of a suport Regiment for Hvy Sup Weapons or Eng etc.).
    - Elite Units with uniqe counters. HQ's wich unique counters
    - Some adjustments to the jap/chi/man borders and events.
    - Some adjustments to laws.
    - Some adjustments to combat events.
    - Quite some adjustments to the basic game mechanics like combat and supply(defines.lua etc.).

To come / ideas / partly done:

Graphics and GUI:
    - Another GUI redesign for all that use a resolution of 1680*1050. Be able to see your messages window while in the other tabs!
    - Another GUI redesign for the unit production to be able of having up to 45 components for a unit!
    - Rework the current GUI to have an even better logical access to the game functions. (For the first rework the main goal was to have as much info as possible, now I redesigned it with a bit more "comfort" in mind. It will also have some elements dropped so that the human player has no longer some exploitive possibilities over the ai.. Still all with have minimum resolution of 1280*768.)

Based on the graphical changes I want also introduce:
    - Some ideology/party related modifiers that can be shown in the politics tab(left side in the goverment description field, much space left for this..).
    - New laws system, f.e. better training and production simulation. Will have 13 types in the end.

Techtree:
    - A new tech tree that covers the timeframe from 1900-1970 with ~1001 Technologies in 42 folder(still fits nicely in 1280*768!)
    - Fill the availbale space for practicals with aditional ones. Redesigned and added already additional ones to have 62 in the game(Std has 48 ). So we have better simulated production of equipment as each major type has his own practical now..

Events and decsions:
    (Quite some more space for decsions now to see without scrolling..)
    - The new ai will ask you in wich direction to research to produce(and later to trade etc.)..
    - Deeper chains of events around historical decsions like:
    - Rhineland crisis
    - Embargo of Japan ->decsion to attack US or not.
    - Munic treaties, Spain into the axis..
    no more longer plain yes/or no, but historical plausible actions by the countries related to their actual situation.

Units:
    - Redesign of the units in the game. Droped quite some. So we "only" have ~34 land, 15 Sea and 15 Air units. Then we still can see them all in the statistics tab!
    Related to that change:
    - New usage of the units components. So we have now Battalions in the Regiments and could simulate the equipment better without having the need to attach detach Regiments to our units. The ai can use it like the human player..

LUA changes, New Dynamic AI:
    - Be able to "talk" to the Lua-AI!
    - I rewrote the whole prodcution AI already. Around 7k+ lines of new lua code!
    - You can now put ai production on and get a fine mix of needed units. Change in the production can be done by decsions that come up if the requirements are met. (Invasion fleet build up, Mass Militia etc.)
    - It runs faster and is more flexible.
    - I'll adopt that dynamical system to the research-ai and the added 1001-techs, be prepared to see an ai that switches research priorities!
    - Later also the other ai areas should be covered..

Map:
    - Integration of new map from new upcomming patch 3.06 (CMP 1.5x included already..)
    - Additional changes that didn't make it into the offical patch like:
    - reworked Danzig area(Adding the corridor!)
    - realistic Baltic Blocker region, travel from Kiel to the Baltic Sea unblocked!
    - reworked terrain in the Pacific to have a Japan-AI taking South Pacific
    - complete overhaul of the terrain!(I'll let you more on this one later..)

"Extended timeline":
    WW1 timeframe:
    - I did already quite some map changes and added some countries myself. (RUS, SER, AHE, ROC, OTT etc.)
    - Still need Events and decsions and Ministers and Leaders etc..
    - The initial start last year was not lucky as the revive of the WWI mod failed somehow. Now we have already two independent teams working on a WWI sceanrio.
    I'll get back to WWI after the techtree and the research ai is working to finally get the timeframe from 1900-1970 playable..

Installer:
    I droped the usage of the Mod-Dir as it caused still trouble in some cases and took repeatetly quite some time to get it right.
    Instead to save you copying all the time, I will use the JSGME-tool!
    Wich will in combination of the installer an easy way of usage for all that don't know so much about computers. Should help the Steam users aswell!
    For all of you who are afraid of using .exe from the net, there will be still an zip.

Actual work:
    Atm I'm in full overhaul of the AHOI-Mod.
    I'm still on the integration of the 1001 Techmod and the new units layout wich will allow me to have a technology system like a mix from HOI1 to HOI3 and being able to have the technology from around WWI to WWII better represented ingame.
    It will also have a new unique unit system wich will make new use of the components.
    I'm now focused only on getting the AHOI-Mod on a stable working version with the 1001 techs and new unit layout. The production-ai is already working fine.

Helping:
    Some already asked to help. And I'm very happy for that offers.
    Unfortunately I have to organize my base of the mod annew until we could work together on it. For quite some things, like the new unit design, I guess it might be good to have a working example for a better understanding how that all could work.
    After the basic new techtree and units are up, Ill contact you all via PN and announce it in the fourms so you could finally join.
    Thanky you for your patience!

What can be done atm is to make the current AHOI-Mod more pleasant to play.
    Some are already working on tech-pictures and descriptions.
    Others gave feedback based on their games(AAR) and pointed out to bugs.
    So if you already like this mod and want to help this mod getting better, feel free to join!
    Your help or feedback is welcome.

I actually fixed the start tech bugs and will release a hotfix for the current version soon. It will also contain the already reported bugs.

Thats all I can think up for now.

The download and installation description is in the post below.

Best regards,
    Chromos
    Last edited by Chromos; June 27, 2012 at 03:50 AM.

Icon7 Download and installation help

Until the installer is adopted you have to do some things yourself.

Make a backup copy of your HOI3 folder.
    Name it "HOI3 with AHOI-Mod" or similar.
    Extract the downloaded files, open the folder "AHOI-Mod-look_into_this_first" and copy the files within into your new "HOI3 with AHOI-Mod"-folder.
    Overwrite if asked(It should only overwrite the mod folder within).
    Open this new "HOI3 with AHOI-Mod"-folder and start the "jsgme_setup.exe".

Install it to your new "HOI3 with AHOI-Mod"-folder.
    Start the "jsgme.exe"
    It will ask for a folder:
    Change the entry "MODS" with "mod"(without the quotation marks!).

In the next screen choose the AHOI-Mod and press the first button in the middle with the arrow to the right.(If you hoover over it it states "enable mod").
    Now close the programm.
    Start your HOI3 in your new "HOI3 with AHOI-Mod"-folder as you would start HOI3 without Mods(=> use the hoi3game.exe; the hoi3.exe runs the launcher where you can check for official patches and choose Mods etc.).
    The Ahoi-Mod will get loaded.

Have fun!

If you want to play without the Mod, you just have to start the JSGME-tool again and disable the Mod. You can then play your HOI3 unmodded again!
    What a great tool!

"Alternative" without the JSGME:
    If you don't want to use the JSGME-tool, you can also just install the data from within the AHOI-Mod-look_into_this_first.zip \mod\AHOI-Mod in to you newly created "HOI3 with AHOI-Mod"-folder and overwrite when asked.
    You can't use this HOI3 then anymore for other things. but it is maybe easier for you without the JSGME tool for now.

In the future I want to use the JSGME-tool for being able to activate/deactivate parts of the AHOI-Mod. SO it will have more use for the player.

If you have still questions feel free to ask in the forum.

Best regards,
    Chromos

First Download of the new AHOI-Mod:
    Attention! You maybe have to be logged in to use the links.
    AHOI-Mod at ModDB
    AHOI-Mod at mediafire
    AHOI-Mod at rapidshare

Pictures:

(Click to enlarge.)

Last edited by Chromos; June 27, 2012 at 02:39 AM.

Icon7 Old news:

Old news:

News

The first pre-Alpha is for a new WW1 up to WW2 Mod is out in the new forum.

It includes the first draft ot the new 1001-tech project the new GUI and the first map of WW1 timeline.

Those who want to help or just get a quick first look can get it in the new forum here:

http://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com/
    The AHOI-Mod has an own blog now!
    Click here for the: AHOI-Mod Blog!
    It is in english and german..

Nearly after one year I made my first proposal for Paradox..
    And after also roughly one year after I went public with the "A HOI 3 Treasure", there will be now a new "lineup".

Statistics for the current Mod:
    Nearly 2k downloads of SF and FTM version of the GEM-one.
    Around 1k downloads for the other different GUI's.
    Over 75k views with over 1300 posts in 8 different forums.

AHOI-Mod:
    As already announced I went back to the name of my old Mod.
    AHOI-Mod is just that, a HOI Mod, nothing more, nothing less. It also is of course a wordplay..
    The component system was too confusing for the most of us. So in the future only one Mod.
    Mod Ahoy - the AHOI-Mod is coming again..
    Download can be found in the second post!

Pimp my HOI:
    But there will be another line wich is called "Pimp my HOI" and will include all of that Mods that could be played with just std. HOI3 like the widescreen Mod.
    Also there will be a Dynamic-AI available soon..
    First Version is out!
    Download can be found here:
    Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI-

Installer:
    With the new lineup we will see also an installer.
    I drop the usage of the Mod-Dir as it caused still trouble in some cases and took repeatetly quite some time to get it right.
    Instead to save you copying all the time, I will use the JSGME-tool!
    Wich will in combination of the installer an easy way of usage for all that don't know so much about computers. Should help the Steam users aswell!
    For all of you who are afraid of using .exe from the net, there will be still an zip.
    But focus for me would be on the installer, so don't expect me to give much attention on the zip users.. You should know how to handle that then..

Not commercial:
    From the beginning, I had planned to give away the initial Mod for free, but sell the additional stuff and "spin offs" for std-HOI3 as mini-DLC's for around € 1-2.
    Unfortuneately for me, I could not convince Parardox in any way since one year now..
    So good for you, you will further receive everything for free. Not so good for you maybe that I had to get another job now and don't have so much time modding anymore.

Future:
    I'll now add step after step all that I've already done into the AHOI-Mod.
    At least someone should be able to enjoy it after I put quite some effort into it.
    Maybe there are then also others who would like to contribute with experience of testgames or files for naming as few already proposed in the past.

The Mod is dead, long life the Mod!
    Last edited by Chromos; June 27, 2012 at 04:01 AM.

Icon7 Re: AHOI-Mod - "A HOI3 Treasure-Chest"

In the second post is a first download of the new AHOI-Mod available.

The problems with too high ships cost should be taken care of and also some other little things.

But there is still much to do..

Make sure you have at least a 1280*768 resolution for the new GUI!

And please give feedback!

Best regards,
    Chromos

Hi,
    there're new pics in the scrond post..

Cheers,
    Chromos

Icon7 New Forum

Somebody was so nice to offer me full access to his own forum. Thx again!
    So I could do sticky threads announcements etc. organize works from helping hands, gather feedback more organized have english/german section all about the AHOI-Mod in one place.

Until now I post in 8 different places and sometimes have to adopt my links/graphics post to the different forums.

In the future I'll post mostly only news and where to get the newest download.
    Spcecial questions will be answered still like in the past.

Also there are now some helping hands for the AHOI-Mod and the WW1 Mod and in an own Forum the coordination of the work should be much easier.
    Since P will allow new subforums only in rare circumstances in the future and ther seems to be some mistrust in my person the decsions was even easier.

Maybe they'll grant Yazem or another one access to the WW1 subforum.

So, I also will propably switch back to my old plan and integrate the 1001 tech project into the AHOI-Mod.
    How we will proceed with the WW1-Mod is to be decided. I wait from answer of Yazem the Modder of the actual WW1-Mod.

If I switch back to integrate the 1001 tech stuff, then I'll propably do another WW1 only tech tree for the WW1-Mod.
    And I could "in return" use the Ministers/Leaders etc. Well, lets first see what Yazem thinks about.

More infos and the link to the new forum to come..

Best regrads,
    Chromos

Icon7 First pre-alpha of ww1 timeline in the new forum

Hello,

the first pre-Alpha is out in the new forum.

It includes the first draft ot the new 1001-tech project the new GUI and the first map of WW1 timeline.

Those who want to help or just get a quick first look can get it in the new forum here:
    http://ahoi-mod.forumotion.com/

Best regards!
    Chromos

Icon7 Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI-

First Version is out!
    Download can be found here:
    Pimp my HOI -Dynamic AI-

Cheers,
    Chromos

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AHOI-Mod - "A HOI3 Treasure-Chest"

It's for normal Hoi3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by General Brewster View Post
    It's for normal Hoi3 ?
    Yes the "Pimp my HOI" Stuff is for Std-HOI3.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

thank you

Icon7 Actual news, January 2012

Hi!

I'll hopefully soon have some more news.
    Atm I'm in full overhaul of the AHOI-Mod.

- New unit system(components-> Battalion-System, and upgrade of this etc..)
    - Integration of 1001 Tech-Mod
    - Timeline only WW2
    - Integration of Dynamic-Prodcution-AI
    - Integration of Dynamic-Research-AI
    - Integration of new map from new upcomming patch 3.06

Currently I'm still on the integration of the 1001 Techmod and the new units layout wich will allow me to have a technology system like a mix from HOI1 and HOI3 and being able to have the technology from around WWI to WWII better represented ingame.

I'm not working on the WWI Mod anymore. I'm now focused only on getting the AHOI-Mod on a stable working version with the 1001 techs and new unit layout.

I also created a blog wich hopefully will help me to share infos about the AHOI-Mod more easily.

Cheers!
    Chromos

Basically it does nothing. moving on.

But seriously, I don't think there's a way to actually improve HoI other than bug fixing and such. It's pretty much the perfect 20th century wargame.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneru112 View Post
    Basically it does nothing. moving on.
    Hi Eneru112,
    I don't understand, what do you mean?

But seriously, I don't think there's a way to actually improve HoI other than bug fixing and such. It's pretty much the perfect 20th century wargame.
    Well here quite some others disagree. There wouldn't be quite some modders and many more who play that mods if all would be fine with vanilla..

Mods do fix bugs and adds stuff that others would like to have ingame, but Paradox is not implementing(for whatever reason. [time/design decision..].).
    Quite some work from Mods is already incorporated in the official game. Ask TheBromgrev here ins this forum.

Cheers,
    Chromos

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    Hi Eneru112,
    I don't understand, what do you mean?

Well here quite some others disagree. There wouldn't be quite some modders and many more who play that mods if all would be fine with vanilla..

Mods do fix bugs and adds stuff that others would like to have ingame, but Paradox is not implementing(for whatever reason. [time/design decision..].).
    Quite some work from Mods is already incorporated in the official game. Ask TheBromgrev here ins this forum.

Cheers,
    Chromos
    Actually the modding community for HoI is pretty much non-existant compared to Eu3. But you're right, more events would indeed be nice but I cannot think of anything else that modders could add.

I'm getting crashes on the "Adapting History" part of the loading whenever I start a new game. Is the link you provided in the 2nd post for Semper Fi or For the Motherland?

Edit --- It on "Creating World" for Semper Fi.
    Last edited by Veliky Kaiser Theos; January 17, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

Actually the modding community for HoI is pretty much non-existant compared to Eu3. But you're right, more events would indeed be nice but I cannot think of anything else that modders could add.
    Hi Eneru112,
    I don't think so, there are quite some modding.
    And it was for HOI3 that Paradox released DLC's from a modder..

If you compare the time EU3/HOI3 are out and how much add-ons they got, it is obvious that HOI3 will get stronger and stronger. And EU3 has also not such inhouse competition like HOI3 with AoD/DH..

Just check out the Paradox Forum. There're quite some big Mods there. If you can speak French or German, you have some more to choose from.
    The WWI Mod is being worked an also again..

Cheers!
    Chromos

Quote Originally Posted by J.Philp View Post
    I'm getting crashes on the "Adapting History" part of the loading whenever I start a new game. Is the link you provided in the 2nd post for Semper Fi or For the Motherland?

Edit --- It on "Creating World" for Semper Fi.
    Hi .Philp,

the version above is for FTM v.3.05..
    I'll add a note..

The SF version is here:
    AHOI-Treasure-GEM-one-v0.3a.zip
    The patch for that one:
    ahoi-hotfix-SF-03.zip
    The widescreen GUI for that one:
    Ahoi-Treasure-GEM-GUI-v0.1b.zip

More info could be found in the paradox forum.
    I strongyl advice to buyFTM though. If alone for the Multicore support(Speed gain!) or the new map..

Cheers,
    Chromos

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    Hi .Philp,

the version above is for FTM v.3.05..
    I checked which version of FTM I was using and it was 3.02. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast