Thread: load screen double music- help!

Default load screen double music- help!

I have installed the music and media packs from the v1.69 download links. Using the latest Steam version of ETW.

During the loading screens, it plays the new music OVER the original sad strings music. How do I stop this and get rid of the vanilla strings music?

Also, it wasn't really clear to me how to use the user_empire_script.txt if I'm only using the media AND music and not the TROM game files. Since each pack comes with a file that says either "mod "trom_music.pack" or "mod "trom_media.pack" What I did was paste them together like this:

mod "trom_music.pack";

mod "trom_media.pack";

Is this the correct thing to do?

Default Re: load screen double music- help!

You need to mod patch.pack per instructions here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...4#post12065904

Quote Originally Posted by trenchwirez View Post
    I have installed the music and media packs from the v1.69 download links. Using the latest Steam version of ETW.

During the loading screens, it plays the new music OVER the original sad strings music. How do I stop this and get rid of the vanilla strings music?

Also, it wasn't really clear to me how to use the user_empire_script.txt if I'm only using the media AND music and not the TROM game files. Since each pack comes with a file that says either "mod "trom_music.pack" or "mod "trom_media.pack" What I did was paste them together like this:

mod "trom_music.pack";

mod "trom_media.pack";

Is this the correct thing to do?