Thread: Re-instating music when in slow motion

Xorte-Renshe's Avatar Civis

Default Re-instating music when in slow motion

In one of the recent updates, it seems that they've made it so that music stops playing when you go into slow motion. Fast motion and super fast motion still play music, strangely enough.

Unforunately, I go into slow motion quite a bit because I like to see the duels that take place between soldiers. It was epic with the music.

Default Re: Re-instating music when in slow motion

There was another thread about this
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=486234

Never found any solutions or leads as to why this happens. It happens on 3 of my computers that have Shogun2 so I'm not sure if it is a driver issue. What audio devices do you use? Maybe it would help narrow the cause down if it is an unintended issue.

This only happened when RoTS was released and it's been bothering me ever since.
    I looked around a bit, but I can't find any files triggering the music. I'm not very experienced in how the game operates though, hopefully someone can help
    Last edited by Echra; December 31, 2011 at 09:34 PM.

Xorte-Renshe's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Re-instating music when in slow motion

If, by audio devices, you mean sound card, I have no idea how to find that in Windows 7. So I cant check, sorry.

But, over the last couple months, I've actually found it to be interesting to add my own music to the slow motion fights, haha. In a strange way, I kind of like this better.