Thread: Ctd

murat can's Avatar Semisalis

Default Ctd

i downladed dis beta but in custom battle when i choose my army and proceed to battle it crashes to desktop

Default Re: Ctd

Did you intalled it on 1.3 or 1.5?
    The beta that is only for RTW 1.2.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

militiaman's Avatar GEWar TWC Alliance!

Hmm, I haven't heard of this before but yes, the as bestantreas says you should first check to see whether it was RTW 1.2.

Under the Patronage of Basileos Leandros I, who is under the patronage of Kscott, who is under the patronage of Lord Rahl, who is under the patronage of MadBurgerMaker, who is under the patronage of genghis khan, who is under the patronage of GodEmporer Nicholas

i have 1.2 everything is as it should be

Ok, RTW 1.2, unmodded (vanilla), no changes to any files, that Chivalry data folder went into the Rome - Total War folder and overwrote the old one...

That's a check list. I have had an unconfirmed report that the working link to the download of the last beta is corrupted, but I wasn't specifically told what happened and no one backed this up.

Under the Patronage of Basileos Leandros I, who is under the patronage of Kscott, who is under the patronage of Lord Rahl, who is under the patronage of MadBurgerMaker, who is under the patronage of genghis khan, who is under the patronage of GodEmporer Nicholas

sum factions let me play but when i choose to play as French for example, itonly lets me choose one unit otherwise it CTDs i realized it happens with certain factions, i tried English and French for now.. ex. Kingdm of Jerusalem faction works

Well I really have no idea. If you've done everything correctly and haven't changed any files then it should work perfectly. Maybe it is that corrupt download, can anyone who downloaded from there confirm that it worked alright?

nevermind, i just read one of your posts militiaman and i will just sit back and wait for the new version of the mod to come out i just cant wait the mod looks awesome. you guys are doing hell of a job here. thanks anyway for your help. I just hope this comes out next week or so this looks much better than M2TW especially chain armor (as you said in a different topic) incredible mod keep it up.