Thread: Divine Conquest (CCM2 hotseat) new, open game.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Divine Conquest (CCM2 hotseat) new, open game.

11/10/2011

Hello players and fans of CCM2.

I'm hosting a CCM2 Hotseat (a multiplayer campaign game using CCM2) in the TWC Hotseat forum, free for anyone to play. Sign up now while there are some factions still open.

Whats a Hotseat? Its like playing a single player campaign, except in a Hotseat, some or all factions controlled by human players. This really sets M2tw and its mods to new heights of more fun and excitement. By playing with other people, diplomacy, tactics, factions are all enhanced by the players skill.

How do hotseats work? Each faction has a turn and each turn is either played by the AI or a human player. Turns are password protected, and are identified by a faction name and turn number. A human player will load their turn (save file) from TWC, play their turn in game and then end their turn when ready to finish. The next faction turn will then pop up, the human player will save the current game and send this save file to the next player. The next player will download the save file and the process starts again. Its that easy, really nothing to it . All of the save files are uploaded and dowloaded to TWC for easy access.

I grantee after playing many Hotseats and hosting a few you would not be disappointed in trying one out.

CCM2 download links: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post10329190

~IZob
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Default Re: Divine Conquest (CCM2 hotseat) new, open game.

Hi IZob,

Let me know if you organise another CCM2 hotseat game in the future. As long as the hotseat rules suit me, I would be very keen to test the mettle of other players in my own mod!

IZob's Avatar Citizen

haha, hello UK (your new twc nick name? ). I wonder if you are any good at playing hotseats?

I'll be happy to post here again about another ccm2 or Retrofit hotseat.

DC is still a young hotseat however. Russia and the Mongols are good choices. Or, if you want to sit out most of the wars, you could take the Aztecs. The rest of the factions are already part of the human pvp action.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Considering I implemented it you would assume I am good at hotseat. This would be a bad assumption . It has been a long time since I played and I imagine most of the players around here have clocked up more game time than me.

I won't join DC yet, I was a bit unsure about some of the rules, particularly sending screenshots, etc. Looking for a casual experience for my first game here.