Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hochmeister's Plan (CoW Hochland AAR)

Default Re: The Hochmeister's Plan (CoW Hochland AAR)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgis View Post
    Great Stuff
    Thanks! Looking forward to 1.5 but even with 1.4 the stability issues seems to be 95% fixed so I plan to play alot more CoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    Good job ! love cow <3
    Its fun and actually for the diversity of units fairly well balanced. A few tweaks could be made but right now with the amazing models and crazy range of different types of units its really fun. Closer to the tabletop games I played years ago than any official production so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavani View Post
    Awesome work mate. Really enjoyed this and you have inspired me to get this mod.

I would welcome more Warhammer AAR's from you. I particularly like your battle description and the screen shots are really good too.

+Rep
    Appreciate it! One of the main reasons I started making AARs was the paucity of battle descriptions in almost all that I read. If you read my Norway AAR I actually go even further details with most battles. I was a bit of a hurry with this one. Its a great mod- I play SS, CoW, BC, TATW, and looking forward to EB. Some other good mods but those are the most complete ones I've found. CoW is close to becoming my favorite but I think I still enjoy SS with BGR a bit more.

I'm considering doing another short one... I've played Hochland, Border Princes, and Orcs in this current 1.4 version. I played Chaos in earlier versions so for the next AAR I am trying to decide between Dark and High elves or Dwarves or perhaps Nords since their position is a bit unique for the Empire and I like their roster.

Default Re: The Hochmeister's Plan (CoW Hochland AAR)

Fantastic Work , this is the third of your AAr's that I've read, and they are all great, keep up the good work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12