Thread: Duchy of Nassau units in SP

Default Duchy of Nassau units in SP

Hi,
    love the mod, really appreciate what you guys are doing with NTW(wich, this mod apart, i'm no more playing). I know the purpose of the mod is primarily focused on Mp, I have just one question for everyone who could help, i'd really like to play with Nassau units you made in the SP campaign, there is a way to achieve this? I'm not pretending aniythin, just if someone can explain me a way to do this, than i'll try to do that by myself if is not too complicated, last thing, is possible also to export these units in vanilla? I don't want to use them in other mods or similar, just to enjoy these units in the campaign, this is all.

Default Re: Duchy of Nassau units in SP

I think you can play them by playing with the Kingdom of Holland. Though Lord Sean can answer this question better as he is head of SP modding.

thanks for your answer Bellatricus, I've played in the SP with Holland, but you start with Batavian republic, i tried to switch to monarchy, but the only result i've achieved was that a rebel army ended my campaign. Maybe i'm doing some kind of noob mistake, don't know.

No, it's probably not yet modded. V2 will come out in a couple of weeks, depending on how the testers and modders progress. I'll tell Lord Sean to take a closer look at those units.

again thanks for your help Bellatricus, looking forward for V2 than.

*then