Thread: Pagan Normans vs Baptized Normans

Mappo's Avatar Civis

Default Pagan Normans vs Baptized Normans

Hello, today I installed Last Kingdom and I found three shortcuts on my desktop: The Last Kingdom ,Baptized Normans and Pagan Normans . I wanted to know what are the differences playing as the Normans baptized or the Pagan Normans. If this argument had already been treated previously I apologize and ask you where can I find more information
    Ciao
    Last edited by Mappo; October 08, 2011 at 10:24 AM.
    Faithful in the centuries
    &

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Default Re: Pagan Normans vs Baptized Normans

Quote Originally Posted by Mappo View Post
    Hello, today I installed Last Kingdom and I found three shortcuts on my desktop: The Last Kingdom ,Baptized Normans and Pagan Normans . I wanted to know what are the differences playing as the Normans baptized or the Pagan Normans. If this argument had already been treated previously I apologize and ask you where can I find more information
    Ciao
    When you start the mod for the first time, start with the Last Kingdom.exe. You will start with the Pagan Normans first, and after conquering certain territories and waiting until a certain year you will be asked if you'd like to convert your faction to Christianity. If you accept, then you save your game, exit the game and click on baptized normans. You will get units that you wouldn't get if you stayed pagan and it will change your strat models. Pagan Normans are pretty much just like the other Norsemen, just in a very rich position.

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Mappo's Avatar Civis

Many thanks, + REP
    Faithful in the centuries
    &

There was another thread exactly about this slightly lower on the page.

Automatix's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    When you start the mod for the first time, start with the Last Kingdom.exe. You will start with the Pagan Normans first, and after conquering certain territories and waiting until a certain year you will be asked if you'd like to convert your faction to Christianity. If you accept, then you save your game, exit the game and click on baptized normans. You will get units that you wouldn't get if you stayed pagan and it will change your strat models. Pagan Normans are pretty much just like the other Norsemen, just in a very rich position.
    this is very nterresting, because i have just accepted, that i want to be a baptized normans and i simply get new units without saving and launch the game over other shortcut.
    P.S. Maybe i made some mistake i dont know.
    Great orders make from soldiers heroes, wrong orders make from them cowards.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli