Thread: Why is this happening?

Default Why is this happening?

I was playing Darkest hour (a hearts of iron game)... Then, for no reason, around 1916-1917, this happened:

But when I play the same save game with an other country there isn't any questionmark at the divisions number... What should I do in order to fix it?

Icon7 Re: Why is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by xristosQ View Post
    I was playing Darkest hour (a hearts of iron game)... Then, for no reason, around 1916-1917, this happened:

But when I play the same save game with an other country there isn't any questionmark at the divisions number... What should I do in order to fix it?
    Hi,
    your intel is not good enough anymore to see how much units the enemy has.
    So if you research more techs in that direction you should know again how much units the others have.
    Could also be that you could see the numbers from one country but not the one from another..
    It is all about intel.

Best regards,
    Chromos

Default Re: Why is this happening?

Firstly, thanks for trying to help me... Secondly, I tried to increase my intelligence but nothin'... And it is weird because 1 year before there isn't any problem like that...

Icon7 Re: Why is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by xristosQ View Post
    Firstly, thanks for trying to help me... Secondly, I tried to increase my intelligence but nothin'... And it is weird because 1 year before there isn't any problem like that...
    Well, if they raise their level too again, they're still ahead of you. I had such experience in HOI2 some times.
    Hard to catch up again. But I don't know the techs of DH. Maybe you could get a better answer over at the official forum. Afaik they 're very helpful and friendly.

Best regrads,
    Chromos