Thread: Kudos

Default Kudos

For some reason that is now lost to the mists of the last 5 minutes of time, I found myself curious whatever happened to Fourth Age after I left (I hadn't checked on it in years). I was absolutely humbled to find how far it had come- humbled, but not surprised. It is truly an enormous task to take any project, let alone an ambitious volunteer project, to completion, and I wanted to offer my most sincere congratulations to the dev team (and I'll call you devs, not modders) both current and past. Great job, everyone.

-Rob Galanakis
    Count no man happy until he is dead.

MasterOfNone's Avatar RTW Modder 2004-2015

Default Re: Kudos

Thank you. It's good to see a post from you. Although I've stepped back and Aradan is now leading the mod (and extremely well I might add), I'm still very excited about the final release. This mod has had so much thought, so much detail, put into it over such a long period and by some of the best devs in the TW community.

Professor, for those who don't know, served as a manager for a time on the Fourth Age team.

Keep an eye out, Prof, and find that old RTW-BI CD
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."
    The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Having joined the team upon MoN's invitation in 2009, I never knew you, Prof, but thank you very much - and it's good to know that you like how we've continued and built upon your and many others work that worked on FATW before.

I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

Woo, the old guard resurfaces! Nice to see you around.

Do keep an eye out for DoM.