Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Shogun 2 Overhaul Project (Performance/HD Texture/High End Models/Game Engine/Enhanced Rendering Quality) Project Version: 10.0

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: Epic Texture Mod & Performance up to 50 % Version: 6.0 with Addon for Epic Texture pack

Its a dlc/patch.

Default Re: Epic Texture Mod & Performance up to 50 % Version: 6.0 with Addon for Epic Texture pack

So.... which is the latest one? Please clarify the attachments..

Addon Performance fix.rar (32.7 KB, 691 views)
    Addon for what, for the preformance 50% or for Finial.rar?

Finial.rar (20.46 MB, 535 views)
    Final what? Preformance and mega textures?

Finial for performance.rar (24.85 MB, 2073 views)
    Final just preformance, or final mega texture and preformance?

FPS boost up to 50%.rar (5.58 MB, 1208 views)
    Preformance, without or with "addong preformance fix"?

Addon for Epic Texture pack.rar (46.18 MB, 69 views)
    Addon for what? For the finial.rar? Or for Finial for preformance.rar?

Icon4 Re: Epic Texture Mod & Performance up to 50 % Version: 6.0 with Addon for Epic Texture pack

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Yes performace is conflicting with blood mod, no splashes, please update it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    Its a dlc/patch.
    Many Thanks! Steam download today the new patches! I updated my Addon Performance fix to Version 2.0 to work with the new patch 12 and blood mod! For download look at first post!

Icon4 Re: Epic Texture Mod & Performance up to 50 % Version: 6.0 with Addon for Epic Texture pack

Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    So.... which is the latest one? Please clarify the attachments..

Addon for Finial for performance.rar and FPS boost up to 50%.rar

Mega texture (32 bit texture) High Image quality and no Performance boost but slowdown a lot of Performance (FPS)

Mega Texture and a good Image quality with High Performance!

Performance good image quality for Finial.rar,Finial for performance.rar and Addon Performance fix.rar

Addon for finial.rar and finial for performance.rar

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

It would be better to put all performance mods together as 1 single mod and file.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Agreed. It became very unclear

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

It would be better to put all performance mods together as 1 single mod and file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Agreed. It became very unclear
    Sure one file is better than more, but remember I cant upload to forum files that are bigger than 50 MB! Filehoster like megaupload some member maybe get problems to download my mod! And very important for me is to see how much is the download of my mod! For other members to see what other download and how much and download the same mod because its good, too or try the other for a test!

If you read my first post its not difficult to understand what you need to download or its very difficult to understand???

Edit: Ok, maybe later I update my first post and see what files I can put to one folder/file!
    Last edited by Superghostboy; December 01, 2011 at 07:12 AM.

Can't you just name the files in order of install?

1. FPS 50%
    2. Addon preformance fix

Or even simpler.

1. Preformance mod part 1
    2. Preformance mod part 2

Nice work though

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Try using http://multiupload.com/

You uplaod it there and it automaticaly uploads your file to other 10+ uploading sites so everyone can choose from which to download.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Okay so I'm looking to increase performance with this mod. Exactly which of the 5 files at the bottom of the first post do I need install to increase performance. And in what order should I install them? Or do I need to install all of them?
    I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but at least I'm in the box!

Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    Can't you just name the files in order of install?

1. FPS 50%
    2. Addon preformance fix

Or even simpler.

1. Preformance mod part 1
    2. Preformance mod part 2

Nice work though
    Try using http://multiupload.com/

You uplaod it there and it automaticaly uploads your file to other 10+ uploading sites so everyone can choose from which to download.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldboyhammer View Post
    Okay so I'm looking to increase performance with this mod. Exactly which of the 5 files at the bottom of the first post do I need install to increase performance. And in what order should I install them? Or do I need to install all of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    It is very important for all players of Shogun 2: Total War to know of your mod.

I play with the mixture:
    Finial for performance
    Addon Performance fix
    FPS boost up to 50%

and I see great FPS increase. Thank you a lot for this mod.
    I would like to include this in my next DarthMod: Shogun II update to save all the players from battle lags and I hope I have your permission.
    I will link your mod to my forum and inside the launcher so that many hear about it. It deserves promotion because it is very helpful.
    Thanks again for making it.
    I updated my Epic Texture pack to Version 7

I separate my mod to one file and optimally files! Thanks Radious, I don't known that http://multiupload.com/ is better! But I cant see how much my mod was download?

I split my big file and upload here! The best way to see how much my mod was download, its for me important! Thanks for help

Default Re: The Epic Texture Mod & Performance up to 50 % Version: 7.0

Great! That's clear. Thanks

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thanks
    Surprised how much this helped, it actually pretty much made the game playable for me. I've been stuck with 10-15fps drops in battles all the time since release even with shadows off, now i can play with shadows on.
    Seems these uncompressed textures were more of a preformance drain than even shadows or grass...... Still cant believe CA used uncompressed textures... I mean, really? Why?
    And they made the whole argument about how anti-aliasing would require too much VRAM so they disabled it on certain systems, while all along they could just have done what proper devs do and compress their gamefiles instead.

There's absolutely no reason not to compress files in games, be it as high quality mp3 instead of wav, or image formats instead of uncompressed. They look 100% identical even at max zoom, that is why those formats are so popular, they reduce size at no perceptible quality loss.

Modders to the rescue, again.

Hi there !
    So , I `ve downloaded " Good image quality part1 and part2 " , what do I do when windows asks me if I want to replace the performance mod ? Apparently , both performance mods are the same (197 MB)...

Nice mod and great work... thanks Superghostboy!

Is the new performance mod still conflicting with the blood mod? I want to use it for my next DarthMod update. Please someone respond quickly.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    Is the new performance mod still conflicting with the blood mod? I want to use it for my next DarthMod update. Please someone respond quickly.
    According to ghostboy the mod has been updated with full compatibility.i am having no issues with it as well

I dont fully understand this for the performance mod there are 2 parts with 4 pack files in them each. Do i put all 8 packs into my data folder?

Same issue - where to put all the .pack files? In data as normally? The instructions seem to indicate put all in a separate folder.

Also having problems downloading part 2 - it appears corrupt (tried four times so far).

Very eager to seeing this version - previous iterations have been great. Keep up the good work!

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

part 2 is corrupt.also its not clear how to load this.it would be better all in one pack file.