Thread: Rebel problem

Default Rebel problem

Hey guys!
    First, I wanna say this is the best mode I played, mostly because of size of the map, which is something great.
    My problem is this:
    I play with Russians, and of course, there are some rebel generals that create unrest in settlements. But, one of rebel generals, in Smolensk, is creating unrest, but refuses to move out of city. It is annoying really, and anything I do doesn't work. Does anyone know the solution?

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Rebel problem

Those rebel Generals are a pain and most of it is hardcoded. The best way is move out the rest of the troops, let Smolensk rebel and kill him, then move back in. I had to do it in Venice once.

Quote Originally Posted by irishron View Post
    Those rebel Generals are a pain and most of it is hardcoded. The best way is move out the rest of the troops, let Smolensk rebel and kill him, then move back in. I had to do it in Venice once.
    Yeah, I thought of that, and for some 10 years (40 turns) nothing happened...and then, finely! A rebel! I killed that bastard once and for all, and I will make no more mistakes like that. Thanks for the tip

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

You're welcome.

Metaluis90's Avatar Ordinarius

I'm quite enjoying that feature, is it from vanilla or implemented by this lod? if so, thank you so.much! Its is great for role playing Immersion.
    I hope they actual rebel(I'm having a kind of dinastic battle in Genoa since my heir rebbelled with the support.of the dude from Provenza WHILE my royalist are fkghtinh in a crussde!)
    Last edited by Metaluis90; March 15, 2014 at 05:46 AM.
    "Rules without exceptions last eternally; Roman Law is the only law"
    "The mighty sword in mighty Roman hands"