Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Miles

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2 Confirmed

It doesn't matter what kind of setting they come up with, as long as they improve on what they have already made and make it ultra moddable.

^ Agreed.
    Check out my YouTube videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaio View Post
    Have no idea what you mean by magic forcefeild sheilds, ive seen arrows take people in the face while practically skimming the edge of the sheild.
    'Shield - Personal - Agility - Each point reduces the damage to your shield takes when blocking a hit by 8%. It also increases your shield’s effective size versus ranged attacks and improves how quickly you can block with a shield.'

I've never found a problem with it, but I assume this is what is meant.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Let's see...

- Better sieges. 500 hundred men are attacking a castle, only 1 ladder. That's crap.
    - Improved graphics. It looks fine, but it could be better. Especially the environment.
    - No bloody gunpowder. Except maybe cannons.
    - Better battle ai. Less blops o' men.
    - Moar tactics. Pre-battle deployment and stuff like that.
    - A Calradia type map. Fictional but realistic setting.
    - More detailed campaign. Politics and all that stuff.
    - No messing with multiplayer!
    - This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    I think what is most important to keep in mind is what makes M&B unique, that is the idea that a lot of the skill building is actual done inside the players head, not through a typical point system.

For example, if you want to get good at horse archery, you actually have to get good at horse archery through practice. In the same way the trading system in Warband meant you had to actually have a mental map of good trade routes, and have a knowledge of market prices (as opposed to the caravans of F&S which are just point and click).
    Last edited by Cahoma; December 27, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Many things you said are improved in many mods though. Better sieges with more ladders (not only mods but With Fire and Sword has also made it), better graphics, politics (some of them), tactics, pre-battle deployment, but not much.

I will lol if the next version can't improve those, which are totally possible in M&B1.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

I'd like to see an actual campaign in the next one. They should also incorporate "Freelancer" gameplay.

C-rpg mod even has deployable ladders, id love to see ai capable of using them.
    Check out my YouTube videos!

Protector Domesticus

I remember those, they would be abused horribly in multiplayer.

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

As in? A guy jumping off, kicking it o er and letting no one close while archers slaughter the attackers? How is that abuse?

I don't care about them making a good vanilla campaign since I only play mods campaigns.
    So we just need new graphics, deeper and more realistic gameplay. Mods will do the rest.
    French commentaries for TW and RTS:http://www.youtube.com/user/leviath40

King of Belka's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by leviath View Post
    I don't care about them making a good vanilla campaign since I only play mods campaigns.
    That isn't a valid reason for them not to focus on the campaign, the more the work on it the less modders have to do giving them more time to implement other features.

If nothing else we should see better models with high detail and improved animations.

Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Blatta Optima Maxima View Post
    As in? A guy jumping off, kicking it o er and letting no one close while archers slaughter the attackers? How is that abuse?

huh?

Definitely need more hand to hand martial combat so I can play a warrior monk.

Maybe add some finishing moves à la Skyrim to make your monk even more awesome.

Improved attack and block animations, more stats like if your block isnt high enough and if the attacking guy has high enough sword stats he might break your block and hit you
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey I of Leuven View Post
    Maybe add some finishing moves à la Skyrim to make your monk even more awesome.
    I sincerely hope that you're kidding since putting finishing moves in Mount and Blade's excellent combat system would be absolutely retarded and would ruin it completely.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

How about power ups? Where you charge a floating gold piece and get brief invincibility?

Quote Originally Posted by molonthegreat View Post
    I sincerely hope that you're kidding since putting finishing moves in Mount and Blade's excellent combat system would be absolutely retarded and would ruin it completely.
    You're not really familiar with "" I take? lol Nahh, wasn't being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey I of Leuven View Post
    You're not really familiar with "" I take? lol Nahh, wasn't being serious.
    I am but I'm just not 100 % today.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.