Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Forbes lol..

Throw us a bone?

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Forbes actually has pretty solid games coverage.

4. More intuitive combat

I don’t think War of the Roses actually accomplishes this, to be quite honest,
    though I was hoping it would serve as exactly the model for an upgraded M&B combat system.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

That is funny.

i just bought mount & blade a couple days ago. after trying it on my husbands computer. As much fun as it is. its really hard. i never actually survived a battle yet or even killed a enemy soldier. lol..

i hope they add a female soldier to play as. for us ladies who play. any ideas when this one comes out? if its not already.

What do you mean? You can choose between male or female characters. You can even acquire females as party companions which you can also control to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    What do you mean? You can choose between male or female characters. You can even acquire females as party companions which you can also control to some extent.
    Really? sorry guess i should have explored the game more

Haha yeah just click on "next" or "female" it's been a while since I played, but that's part of the initial character creation

now that i got my own game. i can check it out in more depth. without worrying about overwriting hubby's games

Don't forget to check out the mods.

im not sure id be able to handle installing a mod without ruining my game

Oh trust me, it's cake. Mount&blade was designed to be fool proof with mods.

They install with their own folders and you access them from the drop down menu.

Oh trust me, it's cake. Mount&blade was designed to be fool proof with mods.

They install with their own folders and you access them from the drop down menu.

About that, whats the reason they are going to change from the module system on MB2? Isnt it quite, well... perfect? I dont know how can they improve it...
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

Q: And what about the module system?
    A: there won’t be a module system anymore. It’s going to be a lot more accessible, the whole structure of the game is being rewritten, tenths of times, for the modders to do whatever they please. We created a new game from scratches. What has started as a husband and wife project has expanded, as you know, and the new code began accumulating on top of the old code. It became a little clumsy, it is natural. Have you messed with the shader file, for example?
    From the interview in this topic
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

for a second I was worried.

so i tried downloading one, i think?
    do i just run the exe. file thing? like a regular intstaller

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfburk View Post
    From the interview in this topic
    They are making it less of a hassle for modders. For people installing mods, the system is basically perfect for them.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Quote Originally Posted by WorthyRacked View Post
    so i tried downloading one, i think?
    do i just run the exe. file thing? like a regular intstaller
    did you figure it out?