Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [teaser video out]

Interesting. There's only two things I want from this sequel and that's A) A more feature-heavy campaign map and B) More emphasis on army tactics. They have been pretty basic.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

il padrino's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Well,I guess this alpha footage can shed some(very little,since it's still very early) light about the map

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

That's a few months old and already posted in this forum though

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

thanks for posting that Q&A il padrino. rep+

Talewolrds is very unique and he's right about the affectionate community.

Default Re: Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord Confirmed [Interview with dev. Singil page 20]

Wow what was all the criticism about the teaser trailer for? In movies and games they're generally no longer than 20 seconds or so and are just there to say 'yo, we're making this stuff, prepare yourself', nothing more. I was actually pleased that the game has finally been officially announced, remember we may have known about it for almost a year but that was because of a slip up in an interview and a non English video. It had never been officially announced or probably even known about by 90% of people who own M&B.

The fact we've got a teaser trailer now though suggests II will be coming sometime in 2013, which has to be a cause for celebration!

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Default Mount & Blade: BannerLord

Deleted.
    Last edited by GasMask; October 04, 2012 at 05:27 AM.

Default Re: Mount & Blade: BannerLord

There's already a long discussion in the Mount&Blade subforum; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=486344

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Merged the Other Games thread on this game into this one.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Merged the Other Games thread on this game into this one.
    Instead of merging my topic which does not correctly fit and because other people have already posted everything i have said it would be much more better to just remove it from existence poach .

I have fixed it anyway no need.

Also while your at it if you do come across this ever again please could you just undo my previous post in this thread the quoted part and just leave that their here is an example.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Gas Mask♔ View Post
    I believe we are going to see a lot more blood and conquering its quite simply possible that we will be able to lead massive armies now and recruit proper soldiers instead of mercenaries.

Naval battles dont seem to be an aspect just yet it seems rather to much work however i would be obliged if such features ended up coming.

I think theirs going to be much more choices of weaponry and much more choice of location and how you control land etc i would not be surprised if we could make our own steel and choose our own mounts unlike the other titles were you had to directly buy them etc.
    Last edited by GasMask; October 04, 2012 at 05:27 AM.

Default Re: Mount & Blade: BannerLord

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Gas Mask♔ View Post
    Deleted whats the point of a merged thread in another merged thread with the same content.
    What's the point in creating a new thread, containing the same information already posted and discussed elsewhere?

Poach's Avatar Civitate

PerXX and I seem to have had the same train of thought on this one.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    PerXX and I seem to have had the same train of thought on this one.
    I see how it is never the less its sorted now.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

CA should take some hints from TaleWorld and Bheseda how to deal with modding.

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

And it is because the community OWNS the game.
    <3
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

At this point I'm eccentric for M&B two. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

That's a great interview. I can't wait to see the M&B 2 SDK. Currently, modding, while powerful, is so fragmented and all the cool stuff is "hard-coded" so to speak. Hopefully it's OOP.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

What's OOP?
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Object oriented.
    shum

Quote Originally Posted by Adorno1 View Post
    What's OOP?
    Object Oriented Programming. Basically you make some kind of defined object(Example in Real life is a clock) and you give it methods(In java) that do operations on it(similar to setting the alarm etc). I am rather ambivalent on OOP in M&B but I haven't coded in M&B so I can't really say much on the issue.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Thanks.

It's now been 19 days since the teaser. About time we got some more info
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder